Easy to use video conferencing software

Score 10 out of 101

Software Version
Personal

Overall Satisfaction with Zoom

Zoom is a video conferencing tool. It allows you to host sessions with cloud-based software. I use it for a number of different ways. I can host training sessions online with teammates who work remotely. I will also use it with clients to discuss buying and marketing strategy. I use the free version.
  • Video conferencing.
  • HD quality.
  • Recordings and transcripts are available.
  • Video on smartphones is spotty.
  • Limited use of tools when on mobile.
  • Audio is choppy on a smartphone.
  • Cost effective - I use the free plan.
  • Efficient - saves time and makes meetings easier to schedule.
  • Improved collaboration - able to train teammates and consult with prospects easier.
I haven't yet.
There are a lot of options, both paid and free. I prefer Zoom over others because the software is very intuitive. I rarely have teammates or clients complain about using the software. I like being able to record the sessions so I can refer back to them when working up proposals or teammate evaluations.
Video conferencing is a great sales and marketing tool. Although my preference is to do in-house listing presentations, it can be effective when your clients live out of state or if their schedules make in-home visits difficult to plan. I can get clients online, provide them with the marketing presentation and discuss strategy and service without having to leave my home or office.

Zoom Feature Ratings