Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
We converted from GoToMeeting to Zoom about a year ago. Instantly, the reliability was far better. While I'm personally not a fan of video conferencing, Zoom does it very well and even has a number of very nice features like backgrounds and automatic recording of a meeting either to their cloud or to a local server. But where Zoom is really shining for us is in phone service. Our staff is geographically distributed all over the United States and we've never had a phone system that will allow us all to transfer calls and all call out on a common number. Zoom Phone allows us to do this, plus - again - a number of great features like call recording, call routing, and logging. My only complaint is that I wish I would have had some money to invest in their IPO. Their stock has been performing amazingly well, just like their service!
- After 25 years in business, we now have phone service. That's a positive in our book.
- We can transfer calls, and have a human receptionist transfer to any member of my team no matter where they are.
- Video conferencing is now something we do every day. It's brought us closer to our customers, and closer to each other.
We came from GoToMeeting. That product was becoming a reliability nightmare. We've used other products like TeamViewer and LogMeIn for remote support, but the integration of chat, video conferencing, and phone is just a winner with Zoom.
Small, medium or large businesses can benefit from Zoom. The price/performance of this solution for video conferencing, chat, and phone-use is second to none. Zoom is a fantastic fit for any organization, especially ones distributed like ours.
Zoom Feature Ratings
11 - Programming, Accounting, Project Management, Administration
1 - The ability to use a website and some common sense are about all a person needs to support Zoom.
- We do a lot more conferencing now.
- The ability to have a single app that controls chat, video, and audio conferencing is amazing.
As long as it continues to be excellent, we'll keep using it.
Literally, we could not be happier. As an early adopter of the phone service we've had a few issues along the way and the support team has been right there to assist and follow up to be sure we got everything we needed.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
No - We pay for the support for our plan, and it's very sufficient.
Yes - Yes, the issues were resolved.
Literally, every single time we've contacted them the support was exceptional. Real people providing real answers and real help. Can't ask for more. I hope they never lose this edge as it's a level of service that is rare these days.
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using
- The web portal is thoughtfully designed and easy to navigate.
- The desktop app is also thoughtfully designed and easy to navigate between chat, phone, and conference.
- Setting up call routing isn't particularly difficult but it's detailed.
Yes - The mobile interface works very well, but not quite perfect. As is with most VoIP solutions there's a bit of a lag, especially in a moving vehicle. But it's fully functional and easy to use.