Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
Zoom is currently being used in several ways across the entire business from helping us to carry out online virtual meetings to hosting live group workshops and creating how-to video tutorials. It is our one-stop shop in keeping in contact with our current clients and building relationships with potential new prospects. Zoom saves us time and money with having to travel and meet clients face to face within the London area.
- Zoom is a great online conference meeting software that our clients can join us on via their mobile or desktop computer.
- Particularly useful that you can screen share with others on the call as well as present PowerPoint presentations and demo your mobile screen using the mirroring capabilities.
- If you wanted to record a front-facing video, I love the fact you can change your background to not look like your in the office or at home.
- What is really great is that all meetings or any type of video recording using Zoom is downloadable to your desktop and can be saved on your Zoom account cloud storage.
- It would be great if Zoom had a few basic video editing features for the videos recorded using Zoom.
- When participants are waiting to enter the meeting it would be nice to be able to have waiting music.
- I would love to be able to embed videos recorded via Zoom to my website instead of having to upload it to Vimeo or YouTube.
- Saving time by not having to meet clients face-to-face.
- The combination of all the features has saved us money overall.
- Ability to build relationships with people around the world due to it being online.
Zoom has magically taken all the best features such as conference calling (Skype), webinar-style format (GoToMeeting) and Video sharing capabilities (Google Hangouts) and given users a one-stop shop. It can be annoying to have to use so many different tools to help you carry out daily tasks. Zoom absolutely removes those frustrations.
Zoom is well suited for us as a small business who carries out online virtual coaching consultations with clients around the world on mobile and desktop. Its interactive features are great for us when we hold group workshops as it allows our learners to ask questions and interact with one another. Zoom can be inconvenient for some of our clients who do not have the storage capacity to download the Zoom software on to their computer and who are not very tech savvy even with the basics of tech know-how.