Click and connect with Zoom

Score 10 out of 101

Software Version
Personal

Overall Satisfaction with Zoom

Real estate is an ever-changing industry that requires cutting edge tools to help consumers understand the state of their market and the value of one of their greatest assets. Zoom helps me to connect & better show consumers and colleagues this information in real-time while recording the information for future use.
  • Allows for collaborative discussion.
  • Works on multiple devices so you're not tied to the computer.
  • Records in multiple formats (video, audio, and chat files) allowing for clear communication.
  • Integrates with Gmail & Google Calendar to help keep your time managed.
  • The file-sharing feature only shares at that moment with whoever is online right then. I'd like files to share separately from chat and remain available throughout.
  • The Emojis for applause, thumbs up, etc. should be integrated into chat, not in a separate area: participant.
  • No more long drives in heavy traffic! Zoom meetings are more convenient.
  • The ability for my client to share their screen helps me to understand my client's needs better
  • My time is valuable and now I can save time & money by meeting more often with less drive time, helping more people than if we met in person.
I don't use Zoom Rooms.
Zoom is easier for both the user & audience than other programs. Click and connect, simple.
Zoom is well suited for collaborative video conferencing on the go. It is not necessarily a replacement for real-life interaction though.

Zoom Feature Ratings