Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
Zoom allows our geographically-dispersed workforce to meet virtually in real-time. Also, record meetings for those who are not able to attend is useful.
- I really like the mobile capabilities for Zoom; it's nice to be able to choose whether to attend a meeting using my laptop or my mobile phone.
- When I'm using the mobile app to connect, I like that Zoom calls me - so I don't have to try and dial a number when I'm driving.
- I love the "1 click" integration with iPhone (i.e. I just click the long dial-in number and code link and automatically get connected to Zoom.
- The interface on my laptop isn't as user-friendly as it could be. Zoom always splits into 2 separate windows. It would be nice if all the functionality were contained in 1 window.
- Virtual meetings allow us to reduce travel costs and connect our geographically-dispersed workforce.
Zoom's great for virtual meetings. Unfortunately, we're not able to use it for webinars - as it doesn't integrate with our LMS (Learning Management System), the way we need it to for compliance training (e.g. accurately port the Learner attendance and their answers to each polling question).