Overall Satisfaction with Zoom
Zoom is my go-to platform for client sessions. As a service-based business, Zoom has been absolutely integral to service delivery. In addition to delivering sessions, we have also used Zoom to attract leads to free webinars and to deliver workshops to groups. Zoom is a key tool in replacing in-person venues in order to run a fully virtual business.
- Easy to use.
- Widely understood.
- Supports multiple concurrent video feeds.
- Integrates with many other apps via Zapier.
- Data collection.
- Video quality is poor.
- Webinars lack features to improve interactivity between guests.
- Spotlighting controls take some getting used to.
- Zoom, in essence, is how we deliver what we sell. Services delivered over Zoom account for 80% of our annual revenue.
- Zoom saves me approximately 3 hours every week thanks to integrations with other software I use.
- Zoom webinars have fueled my list growth.
Zoom cannot be beaten for ubiquity - 100% of my clients and prospective clients are already familiar with Zoom. This is the #1 reason why I use Zoom. Additionally, Zoom integrates with AcuityScheduling, saving me a lot of time in creating meetings and adding them to the calendar. Zoom is disappointing in terms of video quality, interactivity features, and privacy. In cases where I need to use the recording of webinars for digital products, I will always use Crowdcast, and in cases where privacy is essential, I will use JitsiMeet.
Do you think Zoom delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoom's feature set?
Did Zoom live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoom go as expected?
Would you buy Zoom again?
Zoom is a great all-around video conferencing platform. The ubiquity of Zoom, especially following the advent of quarantine lockdowns, means that most of your potential clients already know Zoom and understand how it works. This is perhaps its strongest selling point. Zoom is a great platform for service-based business owners who work with their clients online from anywhere in the world. If you are wanting to run a live round of a course in order to get videos for an evergreen product, however, Zoom is a poor choice because of the lack of HD video recording.