Overall Satisfaction with ZoomInfo
ZoomInfo is used across our Business Development teams as a sales intelligence platform. ZoomInfo allows us to identify target accounts, key decision makers at those accounts, and easily export their data as a lead or contact into our Salesforce CRM. We also leverage the alerts feature, which notifies us of news or changes at our target accounts.
- Easy to use user interface.
- Access to an abundant amount of company and contact information.
- Easy integration with our CRM (Salesforce).
- Growing company with an expanding feature set on the platform.
Do you think ZoomInfo SalesOS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ZoomInfo SalesOS's feature set?
Did ZoomInfo SalesOS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ZoomInfo SalesOS go as expected?
Would you buy ZoomInfo SalesOS again?
- Faster time developing target prospect lists.
- Our Salesforce has much better hygiene since exporting leads from ZoomInfo.
- ZoomInfo keeps us on top of our target accounts and keeps us in the know.
- Winmo and DiscoverOrg (discontinued)
I haven't used Winmo in years, but I did not find much value in the platform or the breadth of data it provided. My current employer used to use DiscoverOrg which ZoomInfo acquired. DiscoverOrg was prehistoric, and only allowed us access to a specified amount of unlocked content. It was not a strong sales tool. ZoomInfo is doing it right, and with the continued improvements and features, proves to be a leader in the space.
ZoomInfo is an essential tool for new business prospecting. I would suggest this platform to any new business team who are looking to gather up-to-date contact info with easy integration into their respective CRM. For companies that do not focus as much on new business, but rather keep growing existing clients, I don't think the use case for ZoomInfo would be as strong. I'm sure client service teams could use the platform to stay on top of their accounts, but I see ZoomInfo as a catalyst for new business.
ZoomInfo SalesOS Feature Ratings
1 - I manage the relationship with our account manager and customer success manager at ZoomInfo. They are pretty easy to work with. The #1 skill needed to support ZoomInfo and have success with the platform and their team is communication!
- Identification of target accounts.
- Company and contact information.
- Staying informed on your target accounts and leads.