Reviews (1-10 of 10)
- Quickly identify key decision-makers at brands/companies, agencies, and ad-tech companies.
- Provide relevant and actionable data to better understand prospects.
- Data is accurate and current.
- There are some niche business segments where Winmo's data is not as robust.
- Sales Intelligence
- Contact info
- List building and importing
- C-Level Contact info
- Lower level contact info.
- Some industries are lacking intelligence.
- Easier to notify Winmo of incorrect data when applicable.
- Provides the agency/client relationship, including which aspects of the budget (digital, OOH, print) that each agency controls.
- Shows what the advertising budget for each client is, broken across media format and which quarter the spend occurred in.
- Provides key updates for clients, including imminent campaigns and key account changes.
- Winmo could provide some prospecting triggers, including email notifications when accounts you follow experience contact turnover, new agencies, etc.
- Winmo could provide some "related companies," based on companies of interest to allow for categorical prospecting.
- A functionality that would be great would be the ability to export contact info directly to Salesforce
- Winmo provides up-to-date information on company executives leaving and joining Fortune 500 organizations.
- Winmo is updated by a team of humans that are accurately depicting insights based on the organizations that Winmo highlights in the daily recaps/insights section of the portal. This means the insights are more accurate and kept up-to-date compared to other data intelligence platforms.
- Winmo breaks down the media/ad spend for most companies, as well as information on company revenue and size. This is particularly helpful when evaluating whether a company falls into our ideal prospect profile.
- Winmo's contact information is not always accurate.
- There are a limited amount of verified contacts per company.
- Winmo is a great resource for traditional ad agencies, with most of the daily insights be catered towards opportunities to become an AOR for a big consumer brand. For digital-specific agencies like our company, this is less helpful.
Winmo is less appropriate for digital agencies that only focus on a specific technology, such as Wordpress or Drupal. When searching for these terms on the Public RFPs list, you'll only find a small handful of opportunities to read about. Winmo is also less appropriate for B2B-focused companies.
- Provides contact information for companies
- Keeps up with current trends and vulnerable statuses
- Easy to navigate.
- User friendly.
- Sometimes the information is incorrect
- With the ever changing industry, sometimes information is out of date
- Lots of grammatical errors within Winmo's articles (not a big deal, but just a point).
- I love Winmo's filter feature. It's very easy to look up brands based on their social demographic, media spend, location or industry.
- The organization of brand contacts is great. It's easy to view the brand, company and the coordinating contacts. The names, emails, and other contact information of each person is listed in a way that is very easy to view.
- WinmoEdge is a fantastic feature. I get an email every morning that notes changes in the brand world.
- While the organization of brand contacts is great, sometimes the emails are missing or incorrect. If there was a way to better vet the contact information, that would be very helpful.
- I find that a lot of smaller brands missing. While the big money spenders are important, in my role I also do outreach to smaller brands. Adding more of these would be helpful!
- Easy to use interface and search feature.
- Winmo Talk community promotes engagement between users, allowing another source for information.
- Accurate contact information.
- Insights are often public information.
- Some companies lack contact details or don't provide contact details for key decision makers.
- Great for finding email addresses
- insider information on agency+brand parntership
- key personnel moves at agencies and brands
- Great job linking to and integrating outside info/sources (i.e., iSpot Tv)
- often times email addresses and titles are wrong/out-of-date
- Not all people are listed/available
- not all locations of different agencies are listed. I.e., They may have listings for the Detroit office but not Chicago
I highly recommend Winmo.
Winmo Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Winmo is a sales intelligence solution that is a resource for advertiser-agency relationships and marketing decision-maker contact information. This solution includes personalized email alerts, lead recommendations and enhanced integrations to provide an all-in-one prospecting solution. According to the vendor, its intuitive user interface empowers users to pinpoint opportunities with advanced filters, uncover key decision-makers, and build customized prospect lists. The vendor’s value proposition is that Winmo enables sales and new business professionals to win more business with national brands and agencies.
Winmo Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Winmo Technical Details
|Supported Countries:||United States, Canada|