https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/ou/Bp/WGQPMNXCL4N1.PNGWinmo is the Gold Standard for List Building for AgenciesWinmo is the primary database and business intelligence tool used across Catapult New Business' portfolio of agency clients. It provides our team of Sales Directors the ability to quickly build targeted prospecting lists of decision-makers. Because of Winmo's ease of use, our sales reps spend more time prospecting and less time researching.,Quickly identify key decision-makers at brands/companies, agencies, and ad-tech companies. Provide relevant and actionable data to better understand prospects. Data is accurate and current.,There are some niche business segments where Winmo's data is not as robust.,10,Winmo helped me reach $3.5MM in sales for my agency clients. Winmo has helped our team secure hundreds of qualified meetings with key decision-makers. Wimo has saved me, and our team, thousands of hours in research.,ZoomInfo and LinkedIn Sales Navigator,We do not use Winmo to generate reports.,LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Salesforce LightningWinmo review Sales IntelligenceI use Winmo to seek out opportunities for Marketing agency clients. Winmo quickly updates contacts and information in the marketing and advertising fields for many industries.,Sales Intelligence Contact info List building and importing C-Level Contact info,Lower level contact info. Some industries are lacking intelligence. Easier to notify Winmo of incorrect data when applicable.,10,Closing one deal per year can easily pay for the investment of Winmo. Easy to navigate and keep up to date on the changing evironment. Sales team can easily craft valuable targeted lists with east import to Saleforce/ Saleloft.,,Sales Leads and Contact information for key decision makers.,Salesforce Lightning, SalesLoft, SlackWinmo is a great prospecting tool!Winmo is used across the entire sales department at my company. It's used as a prospecting tool, in order to find the main point of contract with purchasing power. It addresses the problem of not knowing who the exact person is, and/or the agency relationship that the client has, which will point the salesperson in the right direction to facilitate the sale.,Provides the agency/client relationship, including which aspects of the budget (digital, OOH, print) that each agency controls. Shows what the advertising budget for each client is, broken across media format and which quarter the spend occurred in. Provides key updates for clients, including imminent campaigns and key account changes.,Winmo could provide some prospecting triggers, including email notifications when accounts you follow experience contact turnover, new agencies, etc. Winmo could provide some "related companies," based on companies of interest to allow for categorical prospecting. A functionality that would be great would be the ability to export contact info directly to Salesforce,8,Lead conversion, allowing me to reach the right person faster It has allowed me to find out when is the best time to reach a prospect during their planning cycles. Allows for a softer intro to the agency, since I'm already aware of who the agency contact is that manages the client relationship,The most effective reports that I have generated from Winmo are companies that are in planning mode, contacts at specific agencies across categories (retail focused in Q4, etc.). These reports are great because they include hyperlinks back to the account page in Winmo, making it an effective report to reference.,Salesforce.com, LinkedIn Sales NavigatorWinmo - A great lead info. and industry intelligence platform for ad agenciesWinmo was used by our business development team within the organization. Winmo was used as a lead information resource helping us to determine the correct people to reach out to at our target companies that we go after. We also leveraged Winmo for the daily insights feature and the Public RFPs search tool. When using Winmo, we specifically integrated it with SharpSpring CRM.,Winmo provides up-to-date information on company executives leaving and joining Fortune 500 organizations. Winmo is updated by a team of humans that are accurately depicting insights based on the organizations that Winmo highlights in the daily recaps/insights section of the portal. This means the insights are more accurate and kept up-to-date compared to other data intelligence platforms. Winmo breaks down the media/ad spend for most companies, as well as information on company revenue and size. This is particularly helpful when evaluating whether a company falls into our ideal prospect profile.,Winmo's contact information is not always accurate. There are a limited amount of verified contacts per company. Winmo is a great resource for traditional ad agencies, with most of the daily insights be catered towards opportunities to become an AOR for a big consumer brand. For digital-specific agencies like our company, this is less helpful.,7,Winmo is a hefty monthly investment for smaller organizations, but if you're able to close one deal a year based on a lead from Winmo, then the tool will already be paid for. We saw an increase in productivity by being able to create targeted lead lists in Winmo and then download those and export into our CRM. We thought that Winmo had a direct 1:1 connection with SharpSpring CRM for data export to import, but this integration did not work as advertised and was not seamless. We had to spend time and money customizing this for it to work, which resulted in a negative impact on ROI for our overall TCO of Winmo.,Data.com,We never used any of the report features that Winmo offered. They did seem to have a good amount of reports that could have been leveraged, specifically focusing on industry reports. The trends and forecasts report seemed to be pretty in-depth and was built and updated by a team of industry experts. I would like to see Winmo create reports on technologies, as that would be more relevant to our business.,Data.com, Salesforce App Cloud, PardotYou should invest in Winmo!I am the only member of the company who uses Winmo. Others have access to it, but I am the only one who utilizes it. I use Winmo to prospect companies that are considered vulnerable and contact the decision makers within that company. Winmo provides majority of the contact information needed for me to get my foot in the door. I have had a lot of success from this program and I highly suggest it.,Provides contact information for companies Keeps up with current trends and vulnerable statuses Easy to navigate. User friendly.,Sometimes the information is incorrect With the ever changing industry, sometimes information is out of date Lots of grammatical errors within Winmo's articles (not a big deal, but just a point).,9,Winmo gave us the opportunity to be qualified for a dream brand Winmo gave us the opportunity to get an RFP for a 150 million dollar account I wouldn't suggest having my job without Winmo. It cuts time exponentially in half.,I have never used a different program,I don't generate many reports, I have my own spreadsheet where I keep this information. I like to look at the "vulnerable account index" and I can then figure out who my next sale will be.,WordPress, Adobe Acrobat DC, Keynote Systems
Winmo

Winmo Reviews

Winmo
Filter 13 vetted Winmo reviews and ratings
Christian Banach profile photo
November 06, 2018

Review: "Winmo is the Gold Standard for List Building for Agencies"

• Quickly identify key decision-makers at brands/companies, agencies, and ad-tech companies.
  • Provide relevant and actionable data to better understand prospects.
  • Data is accurate and current.
  • There are some niche business segments where Winmo's data is not as robust.
Winmo is well suited for advertising agencies and marketing service providers who have, or are looking to build, a proactive prospecting program to win new business. It is not well suited for agencies who rely on referrals or inbound leads.
Read Christian Banach's full review
September 11, 2018

"Winmo review Sales Intelligence"

• Sales Intelligence
  • Contact info
  • List building and importing
  • C-Level Contact info
  • Lower level contact info.
  • Some industries are lacking intelligence.
  • Easier to notify Winmo of incorrect data when applicable.
Great for sale intelligence and New Business Development.
Matthew Bernstein profile photo
September 15, 2017

User Review: "Winmo is a great prospecting tool!"

• Provides the agency/client relationship, including which aspects of the budget (digital, OOH, print) that each agency controls.
  • Shows what the advertising budget for each client is, broken across media format and which quarter the spend occurred in.
  • Provides key updates for clients, including imminent campaigns and key account changes.
  • Winmo could provide some prospecting triggers, including email notifications when accounts you follow experience contact turnover, new agencies, etc.
  • Winmo could provide some "related companies," based on companies of interest to allow for categorical prospecting.
  • A functionality that would be great would be the ability to export contact info directly to Salesforce
Winmo is best suited when you know which company you are looking for, but are missing some information, including key contacts, agency relationships, and quarterly advertising budgets. Scenarios where it is less appropriate are when you already know which company/contact you are looking for, and you are merely looking for company info to provide context.
Read Matthew Bernstein's full review
Zach Ettelman profile photo
November 28, 2017

Review: "Winmo - A great lead info. and industry intelligence platform for ad agencies"

• Winmo provides up-to-date information on company executives leaving and joining Fortune 500 organizations.
  • Winmo is updated by a team of humans that are accurately depicting insights based on the organizations that Winmo highlights in the daily recaps/insights section of the portal. This means the insights are more accurate and kept up-to-date compared to other data intelligence platforms.
  • Winmo breaks down the media/ad spend for most companies, as well as information on company revenue and size. This is particularly helpful when evaluating whether a company falls into our ideal prospect profile.
  • Winmo's contact information is not always accurate.
  • There are a limited amount of verified contacts per company.
  • Winmo is a great resource for traditional ad agencies, with most of the daily insights be catered towards opportunities to become an AOR for a big consumer brand. For digital-specific agencies like our company, this is less helpful.
Winmo is very well suited for traditional ad agencies and niche-specific agencies. Winmo has a great amount of information on reaching Fortune 500 consumer brands and provides the most insight on the executive movings and AOR opportunities for large B2C brands.

Winmo is less appropriate for digital agencies that only focus on a specific technology, such as Wordpress or Drupal. When searching for these terms on the Public RFPs list, you'll only find a small handful of opportunities to read about. Winmo is also less appropriate for B2B-focused companies.
Read Zach Ettelman's full review
Kathren Hatayama profile photo
September 15, 2017

User Review: "You should invest in Winmo!"

• Provides contact information for companies
  • Keeps up with current trends and vulnerable statuses
  • Easy to navigate.
  • User friendly.
  • Sometimes the information is incorrect
  • With the ever changing industry, sometimes information is out of date
  • Lots of grammatical errors within Winmo's articles (not a big deal, but just a point).
When you're an ad agency and prospecting for new business this is the tool for you. It allows you to get to the decision makers quickly and potentially be qualified for the pitch. Winmo has cut a lot of time in half by giving me information it would take days to get. They also have a good support system in case you have any issues.
Read Kathren Hatayama's full review
Abby Hugdahl profile photo
September 14, 2017

Winmo Review: "An incredible tool for brand information and outreach!"

Our sales team uses Winmo to look up information on different brands - media spend, contacts, location, etc. In addition, we use the filter quite a lot. This allows us to search brands by their location, social demographic and industry which is a vital part to what we do. Personally, I primarily use Winmo for pulling brand contacts.
  • I love Winmo's filter feature. It's very easy to look up brands based on their social demographic, media spend, location or industry.
  • The organization of brand contacts is great. It's easy to view the brand, company and the coordinating contacts. The names, emails, and other contact information of each person is listed in a way that is very easy to view.
  • WinmoEdge is a fantastic feature. I get an email every morning that notes changes in the brand world.
  • While the organization of brand contacts is great, sometimes the emails are missing or incorrect. If there was a way to better vet the contact information, that would be very helpful.
  • I find that a lot of smaller brands missing. While the big money spenders are important, in my role I also do outreach to smaller brands. Adding more of these would be helpful!
Winmo is well suited to searching for brand contacts. For example, in my role, I reach out to different brands. I use the contacts and filter the results by the type of people I am looking to contact within the organization. Also, it is well suited for getting up to date information on brands that are changing leadership or just in general. I do not use the "alerts" "notes" and "saved searches" as much as I should.
Read Abby Hugdahl's full review
Erik Viager profile photo
September 08, 2017

User Review: "Won't win more with Winmo"

Winmo is leveraged by the Business Development team at the agency I work for. It equips the business development team with key information including company headquarters and locations, agency and media relationships, lead contact information and a daily report with sales insights on specific companies. Winmo also allows the Business Development team to submit research requests for specific information that is not already provided on the platform.
  • Easy to use interface and search feature.
  • Winmo Talk community promotes engagement between users, allowing another source for information.
  • Accurate contact information.
  • Insights are often public information.
  • Some companies lack contact details or don't provide contact details for key decision makers.
Winmo is well-suited for sales representatives and business development professionals in marketing, advertising or media service companies. It is strictly a b2b product and should not be used as a replacement to a CRM. I don't think it would have great value to any other industries, as it has a strong focus on marketing and agency relationships.
Read Erik Viager's full review
Trevor Derrett profile photo
September 08, 2017

Winmo Review: "Timely and Relevant Industry Updates"

Our corporate sales department uses Winmo to help identify new prospects and keep tabs on the industry.
  • Accurate and timely industry updates
  • Detailed contact info for decision makers
  • Too much information can be overwhelming
Well suited for an ad agency looking for new business
Read Trevor Derrett's full review
September 19, 2017

Review: "Winmo = Insider access to key industry trends+email info on prospects"

Winmo is used by all those who touch business development and our supporting interns who constantly track account changes and industry information. We use Winmo for intelligence on pr, marketing, advertising agencies as well as big consumer brands. We often cross-reference Winmo to find contact and title information for potential prospects.
  • Great for finding email addresses
  • insider information on agency+brand parntership
  • key personnel moves at agencies and brands
  • Great job linking to and integrating outside info/sources (i.e., iSpot Tv)
  • often times email addresses and titles are wrong/out-of-date
  • Not all people are listed/available
  • not all locations of different agencies are listed. I.e., They may have listings for the Detroit office but not Chicago
Winmo is a great tool for staying up to date on the latest advertising, marketing, public relations, communications, digital landscape. It populates spending trends and actually makes predictions on when the best time is for sales executives to approach those specific people. It publishes original content and provides title and email information for prospects.
Jeff Brooks profile photo
December 28, 2015

User Review: "WInmo business!"

I successfully use Winmo in ordert to drive revenue. It's critical to connect with decision making clients. Winmo allows our team seamless access to a well informed up-to date database. Winmo gave our team direct access to the main decision makers which in turn drove incremental revenue in 2015.

I highly recommend Winmo.
  • Lead generation
  • Client access
  • Agency Access
  • Contact details
  • Correct titles
  • Updated contact details
  • Match contacts to their accounts
WInmo is great if your team lacks a deep rolodex and needs assistance in finding the appropriate client and agency contacts. Winmo provides contact data which is up to date. It's a great tool for prospecting. If you have a set client list and no prospecting then Winmo may be a less useful tool.
Read Jeff Brooks's full review

Winmo Scorecard Summary

Advanced search (9)
Identification of new leads (10)
List quality (9)
List upload/download (7)
Ideal customer targeting (9)
Load time/data access (10)
Contact information (10)
Company information (10)
Industry information (10)
9.4
Lead qualification process (8)
Smart lists and recommendations (7)
Salesforce integration (5)
Company/business profiles (9)
9.2
Data hygiene (9)
Automatic data refresh (9)
Tags (8)
Filters and segmentation (8)

About Winmo

Winmo is a sales intelligence solution that is a resource for advertiser-agency relationships and marketing decision-maker contact information.  This solution includes personalized email alerts, lead recommendations and enhanced integrations to provide an all-in-one prospecting solution.  According to the vendor, its intuitive user interface empowers users to pinpoint opportunities with advanced filters, uncover key decision-makers, and build customized prospect lists. The vendor’s value proposition is that Winmo enables sales and new business professionals to win more business with national brands and agencies.

Winmo Features

Prospecting Features
Has featureAdvanced search
Does not have featureWeb browser extension
Has featureIdentification of new leads
Has featureList quality
Has featureEmail contacts
Has featureDirect dial contacts
Has featureList upload/download
Has featureIdeal customer targeting
Has featureLinkedIn integration
Does not have featureData.com integration
Has featureLoad time/data access
Does not have featureReverse IP lookup
Sales Intelligence Data Standards Features
Has featureContact information
Has featureCompany information
Has featureIndustry information
Data Augmentation & Lead Qualification Features
Has featureLead qualification process
Has featureSmart lists and recommendations
Has featureSalesforce integration
Has featureCompany/business profiles
Has featureNews updates
Does not have featureWeb traffic insights
Has featureProspect tracking/following
Does not have featureAlerts and reminders
Has featureData hygiene
Has featureAutomatic data refresh
Has featureTags
Has featureFilters and segmentation
Does not have featureNotes
Does not have featureSalesforce opportunity creation
Does not have featureAbility to append contact, lead, and account level data
Sales Intelligence Email Features Features
Does not have featureAutomated initial emails
Does not have featureSales email templates
Does not have featureSales landing pages
Does not have featureEngagement tracking
Does not have featureAppend emails to records
Does not have featureGmail integration
Does not have featureExchange integration
Does not have featureMarketing automation integration

Winmo Screenshots