Overall Satisfaction with ZoomInfo
We're a rapidly growing tech company that seeks out very specific decision-makers in health plans and other organizations. It's been a couple of months since switching from another platform to ZoomInfo, and my team has already seen a great increase in lead quality and updated data, along with insights into the companies we target.
- Client prospecting
- Company insights/news
- Data Integrity
- Efficient/easy to learn
- Pairs efficiently with Salesloft
- The only potential flaw I've found is that creating/adding to a list within Zoominfo itself is tricky or not possible. Importing from an external source or doc is easy, but combining new prospects or companies that you've found newly in Zoominfo doesn't appear to be an option.
Do you think ZoomInfo SalesOS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ZoomInfo SalesOS's feature set?
Did ZoomInfo SalesOS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ZoomInfo SalesOS go as expected?
Would you buy ZoomInfo SalesOS again?
- More valid data and contacts
- Detailed industry/segment news
- Easier to read org charts and contact the right people
Way better data and industry/company news. It interacts with my other apps nicely so transitioning and updating between Salesforce, Salesloft, and Zoominfo is nice and smooth.
Best suited for any level of sales org in which you are seeking out new clients in a specific industry. I've worked in several different industries in sales management, and all of them would have benefitted from having Zoominfo as an asset. For tech companies like ours that often use Salesforce and Salesloft, this is the perfect way to complement both of those because it interfaces so nicely.