Updated September 01, 2023
Employee in MarketingOil & Energy Company, 51-200 employees
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ZoomInfo
We just started using ZoomInfo, and already find it really helpful with day to day activities. The sales guys are using it every day to find the right people to talk to. The Salesforce integration is great, as well. We've been in contact with people we haven't had access to before. The sales team uses ZoomInfo as part of their daily routines. We don't have to comb through old data or 'pound the pavement' anymore, but are able to filter down to discover the exact person we need.
- Finds contact info for upper level managers; we have been able to get in front of decision makers
- Using Engage, we can call or email from the platform; this provides us an easy way to better target the right people
- ZoomInfo's export to Engage sometimes lags, and can take an entire day to see the contact list in Engage
- Sometimes exporting to Salesforce isn't always seamless, since the account names can be different, and aren't always found when searched for on ZoomInfo
- Sometimes, we see an error message saying there is a duplicate contact already in our database, when there isn't one
Do you think ZoomInfo SalesOS delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ZoomInfo SalesOS's feature set?
Did ZoomInfo SalesOS live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of ZoomInfo SalesOS go as expected?
Would you buy ZoomInfo SalesOS again?
- Increased and better quality meetings: we can find the decision makers quicker and easier. We're able to target and meet with them before our competitors
- Increased employee efficiency: using this platform has already become a routine for our team. We aren't wasting our time prospecting for the wrong people
- Growing database: we are able to update the stale contacts in our database, while increasing the decision makers
In the past we have bought static lists from companies that could be out of date within a few months. These lists could be expensive, and not helpful after a short time period. The great thing about ZoomInfo is that they are always updating their database. We know the contact information we receive will be up to date and correct.
ZoomInfo is great when it comes to finding contact information with decision makers. We are in the process of implementing Scoops, WebSights, and Intent. Once we do, we are excited to start learning key, early indicators of buying intent within our industry. There were some hiccups when exporting to various platforms, but we are partnering with ZoomInfo to work through these. Prior to ZoomInfo, we were reliant on internal referrals to decision makers within the company, which were not always reliable or timely. Now that we have the ZoomInfo platform, we are able to discover the right people to meet with. We can email or call them directly from Engage, and export them to Salesforce. We are better equipped to cultivate quality deals, and decrease our sales cycle.
ZoomInfo SalesOS Feature Ratings
Identification of new leads
Ideal customer targeting
Load time/data access
Alerts and reminders
Automatic data refresh
Filters and segmentation
Sales email templates
6 - ZoomInfo services our Sales and Marketing team. We are also excited to expand our team to include lead generation and SDRs. This platform will be able to set them up for success, so they can hit the ground running starting making calls and setting appointments more quickly than they otherwise would be able to.
2 - We have one ZoomInfo admin who is the admin for all our ZoomInfo products (including Engage and Chorus). I also have a partnership with our IT manager who is excited to help support these platforms. He is in charge of our remaining tech stack (including all of Salesforce, Zoom, Slack, etc.)