Overall Satisfaction with ZoomInfo Chat (formerly Insent)
We use ZoomInfo Chat has a collaboration tool for determining sales prospects. It provides a lot of great information from all angles. It provides information and titles of folks work in the organization, provides information on what type of hardware and software they currently utilize, etc. It also shows what particular interest of what they are looking at, for example, if they have looked at Cisco, frequency and when they last reviewed information on Cisco. A great tool.
- Sales prospecting
- Shows the exact type of Hardware and Software utilized in their environment.
- Provides contact information including titles.
- Chat function isn't bad, alerting seems spaced from a time standpoint
- Capture and schedule meetings
- Alerting that there may be a potential interest in your products
- Ease of use.
- Graphics are good.
- No negative impacts at all, good tool to use
- Ease of use
- Quick awareness of a potential new customer
Do you think ZoomInfo Chat delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with ZoomInfo Chat's feature set?
Did ZoomInfo Chat live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of ZoomInfo Chat go as expected?
Would you buy ZoomInfo Chat again?
Receiving alerts when someone has landed on your website is a great indicator of interest. However, not everyone may have a reason to purchase something, they may just be curious. So while the tool is advantageous, there are going to be times when someone truly may not have a business need, and then they may become irritated that someone is trying to chat with them. Overall I do like it though.