Overall Satisfaction with Zuberance
Zuberance offers a greem-winning Social Marketing platform, the leading brands to identify and mobilize their competitors of the brand, making calls, sales, and positive word of mouth. Zuberance's social media marketing solution empowers businesses to systematically identify and engage their highly satisfied customers (aka "brand advocates"), resulting in measurable increases in referrals, referrals, and revenue. We make a wide variety of products ranging from small-scale products like Utility products to mid-scale products. Marketing is the number 1 issue we face. But with Zuberance's solutions, marketing and customer advocacy runs smoothly.
- It is hosted in the cloud and well-integrated with the rest of the applications. It's a powerful platform with sufficient features for better use cases.
- It gives customer ratings and testimonials that offer effective marketing for the target group. It also has the ability to set up and track effective customer advocate KPIs.
- The videos and the marketing of references work better than most other forms of marketing, the generation of leads has improved and effective communication with the audience has been significant since its use, considerably.
- It helps increase word marketing and use our advocates to learn what they enjoy about the product/service.
- Certain UI issues lead to a poor experience, SEO needs to be improved to better serve the user experience, and customer advocacy insights can be improved.
- Zuberance is a relatively newer tool and still doesn't have all the kinks worked out. Like, sometimes things are brought up at the last minute.
- The SEO consulting part can be a bit pushy. I did not like that every time I start a rating, the page reloads, and has to scroll through the page.
- It has a much more comprehensive marketing platform. This allows us to leverage our advocates in multiple ways (ratings, stories, sharing content and offers, and more) from a single integrated platform. By having everything in one place, Zuberance makes advocate marketing easy.
- The initial phase of our promotional project with Zuberance has far exceeded our initial expectations. We've been able to generate a ton of positive reviews for our products, which has gone a long way towards legitimizing our small brand.
- In order to create the promotion of the customer, a deep understanding of how to identify and mobilize the champions is for each individual of the shops. Zuberance understands what works closely with us to determine the right approach.
- From designing and planning review and recommendation programs to designing and executing actual campaigns, Zuberance provides advice and hands-on know-how every step of the way.
- Zuberance provides much more than Advocate's marketing tools or technology. They also provide a full range of professional and technical services, from planning to design, development, program management, custom reports, and more. We did not need to add additional staff when we chose Zuberance. They did the work for us.
- This allowed us to activate our customers in several ways (exams, stories, references, communities, and more) more to obtain detailed information about our supporters throughout a single platform.
- We could implement such a successful customer advocacy program in a short span of time that matches the quality and effectiveness of all peer competitors.
For feature updates and roadmaps, Zuberance is better than intuitive. It is easier to use, set up, and administer Zuberance. It has many bugs. The reporting can be a bit hard to understand and has limitations. bazaarvoice is not as efficient as Zuberance, it has a delay when a customer sent a notification (question, review, etc). It is a bit more pricy. The system loads slowly and as result navigation can be cumbersome and there aren't many remarketing tools available in bazaarvoice.
Do you think Zuberance delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zuberance's feature set?
Did Zuberance live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zuberance go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Zuberance again?
Zuberance is a web-based system that incentivizes existing customers and increases the number of brand advocates praising your product. It helped to increase the number of customers. They have become our army of advocates, spreading the news about new products, promotions, and more. Zuberance offers companies the opportunity to add testimonials and brand messages to their digital presence. Excellent marketing strategies with good incentives to increase customer loyalty. It is incredibly reliable as advocates are identified not only through word of mouth but also through valid points like emails to customers. Feedback is an absolute breeze. Zuberance provides consultative expertise and guides us in every step. It is very creative, dedicated, and responsive and has a very comprehensive Advocate marketing system.