Overall Satisfaction with Zuora
Was used for a small product offering. My main experience with Zuora was as an implementation partner.
- Integration with Salesforce
- API is fairly easy to use
- Please stop doing client driven development. New mystery features seem to crop up all the time that are obviously not for mass use. The release cycle also seems a bit chaotic, new features get added all the time and makes it difficult to stay on top of the platform.
- Please test your releases better. Every new Salesforce release seems to bring a new set of seemingly glaringly obvious bugs.
- The knowledge center can be a lot easier to navigate. I find it easier to google for the topic and have it lead me to the knowledge article I am looking for rather than using your UI.
- There is a real lack of enterprise level support (last time I checked). There really is no easy way to segment the system by profile/division etc. People still need global access to do simple things like creating a bill run.
- There needs to be WAY better documentation on your payment processor integration. There are a number of special flags that need to be set, and data is being grabbed from all over the place making customizations a long and arduous process.
- Why can I only have a single Accounting Code per payment type (especially when I cannot have multiple of the same type - e.g. Credit Cards).
- The product catalog UI can really use a re-haul (plus the naming system is confusing). Any product with 20+ rate plans becomes a huge chore to manage.
- The Multi-Currency editing is awful as well, you can only set one charge at a time instead of making several changes at once and then saving
- More debugging tools on the platform would be extremely helpful. The product itself has so many moving parts it's sometimes impossible to tell WHY something is happening.