Likelihood to Recommend
AB Tasty is a comprehensive testing tool that will cater to both marketers as well as technical teams. If you are looking for a reliable A/B testing platform to conduct hypothesis testing or serve personalised content, I would highly recommend it.
It's well suited for e-commerce companies willing to improve conversion. It's less appropriate for small companies (the benefits might not cover the price, even if it is not that expensive !).
- A/B and multi veritable testing.
- Screen recording and targeting.
- WYSIWYG editor to create page variations.
Director in MarketingSports Company, 201-500 employees
- MVT & A/B/X testing is quite easy but might need knowledge in Web development
- Very good French support (might be available in other langages too ?)
- Avenseo's team can also set your tests for you (if you don't have web dev on your team)
- It might need more flexibility (which is a choice in that case, once you lock your experiment, some options are definitly locked. You may change the contents of the components still).
- The platform is quite "old style"
- Might be cool to upload files using the platform (images, css etc..)
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 8 answers
AB Tasty's tool as well as the support team completely met my goals on A/B Testing. Editing a test is really easy and AB Tasty made the marketing team free to launch nearly any test. Reporting is also easy to set up and give us the information needed to keep improving transformation on landing pages and forms
Project Manager in MarketingInternet Company, 11-50 employees
Based on 1 answer
Implementing Avenseo is quite easy; for most of our clients they have nothing to do but to add two lines of code and let us do the configuration of the test and the frontend developpement.You can easily check your variations as if it were already live, using a control box so you don't have unexpected bugs when your test goes live !
Based on 1 answer
People are avalaible and they know very well their product wich help to resolve quick issues. Also the benchmark they have help us to improve our own business
No answers yet
About Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Hotjar, they are not the same product but we use them in our CRO strategy and we continue using them to complete AB Tasty capacities. Optimizely is a direct competitor and we worked with it for two years, it is a good tool too, but prefer AB Tasty's user enviroment and proactive support.
Return on Investment
- I don't know, I'm the developer. But if it was negative, I guess we wouldn't buy the solution for one more year.
- Conversion increase makes the cost of Avenseo easily forgotten
- You pay for a number of visitors so you can do multiple tests, so you get a lot of insights and you can wisely use those to make your conversion grow
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?