What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
ApplicantPro is well suited in a environment where an employer isn't hiring a ton of people - this is because ApplicantPro is built with some automation, but you do have to pay attention to each individual candidate.ApplicantPro would be less well suited for a company looking to hire a lot of people or a company where they want to post a ton of different jobs
Employee in Human ResourcesInvestment Management Company, 1001-5000 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- Applicant Pro has been great for our company. The ability to push the job to several free job boards (including several local options), as well as paid services, makes Applicant Pro a great bang-for-the-buck applicant tracking system (ATS).
- The system is user friendly, which makes it easy for hiring managers to go in and go through resumes hassle free.
- For our recruiting team, Applicant Pro provides plenty of tools tell help us be successful, such as messaging (including a built-in texting system), facilitating background checks, and other great features.
- While Applicant Pro interfaces with many HRIS platforms to streamline onboarding, unfortunately this option is not available for us (though I'm not sure if that's Applicant Pro's fault or our HRIS provider's fault).
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
We are just implementing UltiPro. It has an ATS module and does a lot of things equally well and some better. Applicant Pro is probably half the cost. Also, UltiPro requires an account with eQuest to post to state job boards and local job boards, this is an added cost. It is also an added cost with AP but is very affordable. I didn't use onboarding with applicant pro because I believe it was an integration with another vendor. UltiPro is attractive because it is all one system so the applicant information flows into onboarding which flows into employee management and payroll.
Return on Investment
- We went from receiving about 10 applicants per job posting to 50-100 (depending on the job). That might sound scary but AP makes it easy to manage and select candidates for interviewing. We have a better applicant pool and better hires as a result.
- They have a feature that posts our jobs to local universities and the state job board (which is required in our industry). This feature is huge for us and not everyone offers it.
- Bringing in a hiring committee and involving the manager has had a very positive impact on hiring and workforce management over the last several years.