User Friendly and Cost Efficienthttps://www.trustradius.com/applicant-tracking-system-atsApplicantProUnspecified7121012018-02-13T14:53:29.799Z
Updated November 13, 2019
User Friendly and Cost Efficient
Score 7 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with ApplicantPro
ApplicantPro is being used by our organization as our sole ATS. We use ApplicantPro to post jobs, both internally and externally, and it does a great job of integrating with Indeed and pushing out to several other sites. We also utilize ApplicantPro as a requisition system for our managers to request job postings and for it facilitate the approval process. We supply both our recruiting team and hiring managers with access to ApplicantPro, and it is easy to set up and manage for both. We also use ApplicantPro's background service (ProScreening) to facilitate the background process.
- Applicant Pro has been great for our company. The ability to push the job to several free job boards (including several local options), as well as paid services, makes Applicant Pro a great bang-for-the-buck applicant tracking system (ATS).
- The system is user friendly, which makes it easy for hiring managers to go in and go through resumes hassle free.
- For our recruiting team, Applicant Pro provides plenty of tools tell help us be successful, such as messaging (including a built-in texting system), facilitating background checks, and other great features.
- While Applicant Pro interfaces with many HRIS platforms to streamline onboarding, unfortunately this option is not available for us (though I'm not sure if that's Applicant Pro's fault or our HRIS provider's fault).
- ApplicantPro has given us a cost-efficient way of getting our jobs out to several free job sites and does a great job of integrating with Indeed.
- We typically get a great flow of candidates when we post with ApplicantPro.