<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.8 out of 100
Based on 149 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
When you have multiple client connections, this product outshines all others. If you have multiple remote coworkers and you need to reliably have them securely connect to your own corporate environment, Cisco AnyConnect is perfectly suited. It's easy to check connection logs and troubleshoot connection issues by end-users and/or consultants/vendors, such as myself. The system ties perfectly into Microsoft Active Directory for easy maintenance and user adds/changes/deletions.
- Autoconnections are seamless for the users. There's nothing for them to do once it's all setup.
- It recognizes security certificates for the PC and user, so you can easily lock down the connectivity to the specific users and/or machines you need for your environment.
- Unless the WIFI is extremely poor, the software can make the connection and allow your users to function on the VPN.
- Next generation features are lacking.
- Split handling scenarios are limited.
- Sensitive to timeouts.
- Auto reconnect features does not work as expected.
- Auto mtu discovery does not work on some cases.
- Not a full featured solution on the client side.
- Detailed reporting is missing.
- Lack of multi device management.
- Application, url based dashboards needs to be enhanced.
Supervisor in Information TechnologyBanking Company, 10,001+ employees
Likelihood to Renew
Cisco AnyConnect 9.1
Based on 1 answer
We are most likely to renew, in the case that our contract expires, as this application made us able to continue our day-to-day operations.
Employee in Customer ServiceInformation Technology & Services Company, 501-1000 employees
Cisco AnyConnect 8.7
Based on 40 answers
Provide a very easy tool to manage. Integration with the active directory simplifies user management. The app is also available on mobile, this allows a much more effective intervention in the company works. In addition to this, the visibility it provides helps us to have records of all connected remote users.
Cisco AnyConnect 8.7
Based on 68 answers
Only needed most when onboarding users. That too was streamlined with a detailed documentation on setting up VPN connections. Next use came when the implementation team needed to set up auto updating software when teams who didn't connect to VPNs while working remotely had repeated reminders about software licenses expiring. Connecting to VPN seamlessly updated all software, performed security checks and re-established trusted user relationship.
Analyst in Information TechnologyEducation Management Company, 10,001+ employees
We selected Cisco AnyConnect because we needed a quick solution when we took our company remote and we'd already used Cisco AnyConnect in a limited manner for on call tooling. It was an excellent solution for taking our company fully remote. We also use OpenVPN for one specific team that is VPN'ing directly to our cloud infrastructure, again, specifically for on call tooling.
Professional in Information TechnologyHuman Resources Company, 51-200 employees
Return on Investment
- AnyConnect has allowed business operations to continue uninterrupted during the pandemic, which has been key to maintaining business continuity with customers and stakeholders.
- AnyConnect has played a part in allowing for downsizing of some physical office sites. At least 4 office buildings within the organization have now been sold as employees haven proven the ability to work effectively remotely indefinitely.
- AnyConnect has also facilitated globalization within the wider organization. Productive meetings with colleagues around the world at various times of day are possible with continuous access to company virtual resources.
Analyst in Quality AssuranceMedical Device Company, 10,001+ employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?