Reviews (1-25 of 174)
- Regular updates to the app
- Great sound quality
- Easy to deploy for System Administrators
- Updates are almost invisible to the users. Very short downtime when an update needs to be installed
- Occaisonally issues with mic quality even though I can hear the other user just fine. Hang up and redial tends to fix the issue. Unsure if the bad connection is on Talkdesk or the customer's connection.
- It makes dialing a fast process.
- It makes it easy to listen back to calls to learn and improve our sales methods.
- It makes it easy to help new employees with their calls.
- There is sometimes a lag when switching between web and widget mode.
I do not think phone interviews should be recorded through Talkdesk for confidentiality reasons.
- Organizes your stats/calls. These come in handy during review time and when you need to refer back to a call for quality assurance.
- Gives you the option between web mode and widget mode. User is able to decide which mode is more convenient for them.
- On your home screen it shows you the service level which helps to determine when to implement some changes for availability for incoming calls.
- When your status is set for "Available" and you switch to "Dial Out," after you end a call, it puts your status as "Available" again. This glitch has been going on for months.
- The disposition feature sometimes is unavailable which makes it hard to categorize the type of call you had.
- Sometimes the sound quality between widget mode and web mode can differ.
- Talkdesk integrates well into other applications that we use to keep track of calls for our clients.
- Talkdesk allows us to revisit the calls and histories, in case we run into any recurring issues, or have any questions about specific calls.
- Talkdesk is an easy app to understand and navigate.
- When a user is placed on hold, and then brought into a conversation, there is not a way to place the user back on hold.
- There are instances when it may be necessary to place the user on hold again, but there is not a way currently to accomplish that, without having to end the call and initiate another call.
- The call logging is an excellent training tool and its easy to forward transcripts to other departments if need be.
- I really like that Talkdesk allows me to use my phone when I step away from my desk because it's connected to the internet and not an actual phone line.
- Talkdesk is incredibly easy to use and very straightforward. I was able to start using Talkdesk right away and haven't run into any issues since.
- Sometimes there are connectivity issues and when the internet is down, Talkdesk is too, which halts our business operations.
- Rarely, but sometimes we have audio issues, but that's to be expected from time to time with all audio services.
- Easy and accurate statistic tracking which points to how we can make improvements.
- Easy button functions for the point and clickers on the call bar.
- It does well at keeping real time service level to let us know how to achieve a better level or how to shift our customer reps.
- There are a lot of updates, I see one at least once every couple weeks. I get the importance of them to improve the service but they can be a little annoying.
- It'd be a little bit easier to transfer calls. Every time I need to re route my call, I always feel nervous that I'm going to disconnect from the calling party. Also transferring calls blind to say (A supervisor) Isn't always reliable as when I blind transfer, sometimes the supervisor doesn't get the call and it leaves me to rush into After call work because it puts me right back into available, which is a problem because I still have to note my case with the last person I talked to.
- Maybe have an option where you can take out statuses that a customer rep should never have the option to be in.
- Extremely responsive to any problems that arise and to suggestions for improvements.
- The ability to make changes on the fly due to the user friendly interface.
- Ease of managing users
- To able to monitor teams (dashboard) separately. Currently you can only monitor them via ring groups (queues)
- Support of a mobile app
- The ability to create custom reporting
- Value: the feature list is so long that you won't find it other places. Competitors cherry-pick in those side by side comparisons on other review sites so be careful.
- Reporting: the reporting is simply outstanding. It works without having to manipulate data first. Huge time savings for management.
- Ramp-up time: If you choose Talkdesk, it will be up and running shockingly quick and it is so easy to use that your team will love it.
- Call quality: Expect that you will eventually have a quality issue and it will be annoying and hard to diagnose. Usually resolves on its own within an hour. Not system-wide but for individual reps.
- Provide ample support resources and training modules to maximize your use of the product.
- Allows for call forwarding to mobile devices. Comes in handy when providing customer support on the go!
- Can be easily integrated with many other softwares.
- Allow for call returns through mobile devices.
- Holiday Hours to automatically update per calendar year.
- Customer support - Talkdesk has amazing customer support and always works with us thoroughly when we have an issue or question.
- Uptime - Talkdesk rarely goes down, and if it does, it's quickly working again.
- Customizable settings - Talkdesk is insanely customizable, and the Talkdesk team is always coming out with new features and betas.
- Ringtones and sounds - It would be nice if there were more options for users to change sounds like ringtones or dialing tones.
- Easy to manage. Talkdesk is a purely Saas solution, which makes it so we don't have to manage any physical hardware anywhere except headsets.
- Easy to deploy. Talkdesk turned a task that used to take days with a 3rd-party support company with our previous phones into a 30-second process that we can teach anyone to do.
- Password resets. This still isn't managed internally, and you have to reach out to their support team to reset anyone's passwords.
- IVR buildout. However, this is supposed to be easier in their newer product, Talkdesk studio.
- It's easy to use. You just click on the number and it's already calling the costumer.
- It's light and most of the time fast, so you can manage to reach a high number of costumers during the day.
- It can be linked to other software, such as Salesforce, which makes things a lot easier from an organization point of view.
- We had problems reaching some countries, like Bosnia and African countries, and had to ask for support.
- Sometimes the calls get dropped all of a sudden, especially if you're speaking for more than 10 minutes with the customer. It can be annoying for us and for the customer too.
It works so well and customers receive a call centre experience no matter where our staff are working. Calls are logged automatically, calls are easy to transfer and cases auto populate with the correct and necessary details which results in fast and efficient customer response and analysis. The Talkdesk dashboard is really useful when managing our agents and monitoring call stats. It tracks service level rates and it integrates with Salesforce which is so useful to record calls and data.
Such an easy to use system and extremely beneficial!
- Detailed reports on call statistics within teams - useful for monitoring team performances and peak / busy times
- Integrates with Salesforce which is very important when logging calls and data
- Calls are clear and efficient
- Reports could be slightly more user-friendly and easier to tweak where required
2. During staff performance management to monitor individual call statistics and the percentage of calls each agent is taking
I like Talkdesk for its ability to track and record calls. I am not sure if it is my network or Talkdesk specifically, but I am frequently having to close out of it and open it back up for it to work properly. I have talked to others on my team and some have experienced the same thing while others have had no problems with that. I also find it difficult to transfer to someone else; if there are calls in the queue, they have no opportunity to set themselves to "available for transfer" before the next call is routed to them. I think it is capable of doing what we need it to do... it's just a learning process and a matter of getting things customized.
We are now able to see what is driving the volume of our calls by selecting a disposition. Gives us immediate access to recorded calls. It writes back to our ticket system.
- Records calls and you have immediate access to them
- Integrated with Zendesk
- Gives you the ability to select a disposition (purpose of the call)
- Difficult to transfer to someone else and do follow up work
- Sometimes I have to close out and open it back up in order for it to work
- It creates duplicate tickets in zendesk
- Third party integration is my favorite feature of talks desk, as it makes tasks much easier to accomplish when you don't have to move through several different app and/or web pages.
- Their software application is intuitive and user friendly; it's not overly complicated and is easy to pick up with only minor computer skills
- Call logging is simple, yet effective, as talkdesk lets you easily track down call notes (we use this feature specifically with our third party integration with Zendesk).
- Audio input/output does not seem to save your selections once you close the application, forcing you to set those each time you log in.
- Different color schemes would be nice to have, as we work in a darker area of our building and a dark mode would be very appreciated.
- While Talkdesk does integrate with third party applications, it doesn't always transition notes well from the call log, to Zendesk, forcing us to have to type out the notes a second time.
- Reliability. Rarely do we encounter outages or issues that affect all three of our departments.
- Easy to use. From a user and admin perspective, the system is easy to use which helps prevent hiccups in the client experience.
- Reporting. The built-in reporting provided gives us insight into individual and team performance, which helps us keep employees more accountable.
- There are only two levels to the dispositions, which is how we categorize phone calls. Our cases are categorized using 3 levels, so additional options here would be great.
- We've run into some challenges with having an agent logged into more than one rotation, but receiving calls equally. I'm not sure if Talkdesk is able to support this concept.
Talkdesk Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Talkdesk Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Talkdesk Technical Details