Talkdesk Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Liza Seltzer profile photo
November 20, 2019

TalkYES!

Talkdesk is used by our agents to answer incoming calls to our support center. Talkdesk is also used to make outbound calls to clients and conduct three-way calls, if necessary. It is easy to answer calls and to complete warm transfers and cold transfers. The application allows us to keep track and record the calls if needed.
  • Recordings of the calls
  • Being able to warm transfer or blind transfer
  • Sometimes there can be issues with the connection
  • Sometimes you need to reboot but it's a simple fix
It's very well suited to deal with high volume calls but also for everyday use as well. We use it for our support team which can get up to 50 calls per day per person and as well in our strategy department which can use it to click-to-call quickly to address people's needs.
Read Liza Seltzer's full review
Ralph Casafrancisco profile photo
We use Talkdesk for our call center support team to call customers and receive calls from customers. It allows us to easily take calls from our computers without the need of a physical desk phone to make our calls. It is used by several of our customer-facing departments but not the whole company.
  • Regular updates to the app
  • Great sound quality
  • Easy to deploy for System Administrators
  • Updates are almost invisible to the users. Very short downtime when an update needs to be installed
  • Occaisonally issues with mic quality even though I can hear the other user just fine. Hang up and redial tends to fix the issue. Unsure if the bad connection is on Talkdesk or the customer's connection.
Talkdesk works well in a call center environment. Allows users to call from their computers and a physical phone is not required. This saves on costs and allows our users to use any type of headphones they wish, even if it is not the ones that we provide.
Read Ralph Casafrancisco's full review
Monique Abrams profile photo
November 20, 2019

Great Product!

Talkdesk is being used across the organization but primarily for sales since it is essential to our daily tasks. It helps us make high volume dials each day by using a "click to dial" function and it integrates seamlessly with Salesforce. This is helpful for reps to see all their call notes in their Salesforce lead. It's also great for being able to listen in on live calls to help coach new reps or give advice.
  • It makes dialing a fast process.
  • It makes it easy to listen back to calls to learn and improve our sales methods.
  • It makes it easy to help new employees with their calls.
  • There is sometimes a lag when switching between web and widget mode.
It's great for teams that need to make high volume dials since there is a click to dial function and we're able to integrate call information with Salesforce. It's also helpful to listen in on calls for coaching purposes or to give feedback. I can't think of a situation where it would not be at least somewhat helpful when making dials.
Read Monique Abrams's full review
Taylor Minnis profile photo
Talkdesk is being used in all avenues of innRoad. It helps to avoid human error when employees are speaking with customers. I am on the Sales team and my process is sometimes rushed so I rely on Talkdesk to go back and listen to my calls to be sure I did not miss important details.
  • Clear call recordings.
  • Accurate logging.
  • Great customer service.
  • I can't think of anything.
  • We've been happy with the product.
Talkdesk is well suited to the Sales department. There are many layers in the sales process and it's easy to let important details slip through the cracks. Talkdesk helps to avoid this by accurately logging and recording a call.

I do not think phone interviews should be recorded through Talkdesk for confidentiality reasons.
Read Taylor Minnis's full review
Jose Rodas profile photo
November 12, 2019

Great platform

Easy to use and very user-friendly. It is also very organized and makes my daily tasks much easier. I have been using it for a year now and have no complaints. It is glitchy at times but simply resetting the app makes it work perfectly again.
  • Organized.
  • Simple to use.
  • User friendly.
  • Glitches.
  • Customer service could be better.
  • Lacking options.
I work for an online car sales company so primarily I am on the phones assisting customers and it is nice having all the numbers organized and also able to hear the calls or retract the numbers of calls for that day. Very user-friendly and very easy to use.
Read Jose Rodas's full review
Sanaz Salmassi profile photo
November 12, 2019

Pros and Cons of Talkdesk

Talkdesk is being used by our customer service department. We have our customers calling in for support, technical tips, loan application status, member-related questions, etc. We also dial out to potential applicants by using the "Dial Out" feature which is incredibly helpful. By being able to do this we reach so many new members.
  • Organizes your stats/calls. These come in handy during review time and when you need to refer back to a call for quality assurance.
  • Gives you the option between web mode and widget mode. User is able to decide which mode is more convenient for them.
  • On your home screen it shows you the service level which helps to determine when to implement some changes for availability for incoming calls.
  • When your status is set for "Available" and you switch to "Dial Out," after you end a call, it puts your status as "Available" again. This glitch has been going on for months.
  • The disposition feature sometimes is unavailable which makes it hard to categorize the type of call you had.
  • Sometimes the sound quality between widget mode and web mode can differ.
Talkdesk is great for making hundreds of outbound calls a day. It's incredibly easy and fast and you can get a lot done in an 8-hour workday. Talkdesk at times becomes unreliable when there is an outage meaning our customers are unable to reach us. There was a time where an outage was almost 2 hours.
Read Sanaz Salmassi's full review
Steve Samuel profile photo
Talkdesk is used by our agents to answer incoming calls to our support center. Talkdesk is also used to make outbound calls to clients and conduct three-way calls, if necessary. It is great for keeping track of calls and maintaining call histories and case histories. It is easy to answer calls and to complete warm transfers and cold transfers. The application allows us to revisit the calls if needed.
  • Talkdesk integrates well into other applications that we use to keep track of calls for our clients.
  • Talkdesk allows us to revisit the calls and histories, in case we run into any recurring issues, or have any questions about specific calls.
  • Talkdesk is an easy app to understand and navigate.
  • When a user is placed on hold, and then brought into a conversation, there is not a way to place the user back on hold.
  • There are instances when it may be necessary to place the user on hold again, but there is not a way currently to accomplish that, without having to end the call and initiate another call.
It is easy to answer calls and to complete warm transfers and cold transfers. Obviously it helps to keep track of call history and allows us to revisit the calls if needed. When a user is placed on hold, and then brought into a conversation, there is not a way to place the user back on hold. There are instances when it may be necessary to place the user on hold again, but there is not a way currently to accomplish that, without having to end the call and initiate another call.
Read Steve Samuel's full review
Megan Gallagher profile photo
November 01, 2019

Nothing Better!

Talkdesk has been great for across our whole company as we receive a high volume calls each day, and we need to communicate with our other office in India. The call logging helps to keep everyone in the loop on case details and also keeps everyone accountable which is excellent. The call logging system is also an excellent training tool for new team members.
  • The call logging is an excellent training tool and its easy to forward transcripts to other departments if need be.
  • I really like that Talkdesk allows me to use my phone when I step away from my desk because it's connected to the internet and not an actual phone line.
  • Talkdesk is incredibly easy to use and very straightforward. I was able to start using Talkdesk right away and haven't run into any issues since.
  • Sometimes there are connectivity issues and when the internet is down, Talkdesk is too, which halts our business operations.
  • Rarely, but sometimes we have audio issues, but that's to be expected from time to time with all audio services.
We use Talkdesk every day, mainly for inbound calls and it works great. I especially love how reliable it is when routing calls to my cell phone, never had any issues with it. They also have a great support team! When an issue comes up (which rarely happens) I've emailed and called and they always are quick and responsive to fix the issue.
Read Megan Gallagher's full review
Sean Wallenburg profile photo
The intent with Talkdesk with this organization is just simplicity in general. It's so simple to read all the big numbers on the call bar for all outgoing calls. It's so simple to learn the mechanics of how to transfer a call or put a customer on hold. Not just for a user standards but for a managerial standards it's simple as well. I enjoy the mechanics of how this program tracks every call and every status a customer rep may be in so we can track progress with how we're doing and how we can improve our stats. This makes it easy to judge how to achieve the benchmark service level we need to achieve.
  • Easy and accurate statistic tracking which points to how we can make improvements.
  • Easy button functions for the point and clickers on the call bar.
  • It does well at keeping real time service level to let us know how to achieve a better level or how to shift our customer reps.
  • There are a lot of updates, I see one at least once every couple weeks. I get the importance of them to improve the service but they can be a little annoying.
  • It'd be a little bit easier to transfer calls. Every time I need to re route my call, I always feel nervous that I'm going to disconnect from the calling party. Also transferring calls blind to say (A supervisor) Isn't always reliable as when I blind transfer, sometimes the supervisor doesn't get the call and it leaves me to rush into After call work because it puts me right back into available, which is a problem because I still have to note my case with the last person I talked to.
  • Maybe have an option where you can take out statuses that a customer rep should never have the option to be in.
One example of a scenario where it's fantastic and boded well is when I heard a representative having a hard time with a call. I listened in on the call afterward and it was so easy to find where I was able to empathize with the rep and instruct on how to handle a difficult situation like that a bit better next time. The real-time on this program is very helpful and quite sophisticated.
Read Sean Wallenburg's full review
Bryan Wheeler profile photo
October 10, 2019

Love TalkDesk

We use TalkDesk to track our day to day effectiveness on answering calls and helping us track our agent statuses. We use the daily reports to help drive up number of calls offered and to drive after call work done. This has let us become more effective and helped drive up GP.
  • The the reports I can create to track daily status.
  • The the real-time dashboard
  • Love being able to listen to calls right from TalkDesk
  • Just would really like to be able to customize more reports
The real time dashboard is awesome. It is so great to be able to see what my reps are doing in real time. This helps me manage the queues better and to be able to see how meeting and other offline activities hurt the service levels. I also love that I can track real time after call work.
Read Bryan Wheeler's full review
Nelson Bonilla profile photo
TalkDesk is currently being used by the entire front desk staff at our medical practice. It makes answering calls easier with its built-in caller ID. It also makes life easier for our administrators as it makes it easier to collect any data associated with the phone calls we are receiving.
  • Interface is very easy.
  • Answering phone calls.
  • Gathering reports.
  • It would be easier to transfer calls outside of the practice.
  • N/A
  • N/A
This is a tool that makes life easier for our front desk staff. It doesn't complicate anything or confuse anyone. It's very easy to navigate.
Read Nelson Bonilla's full review
Colby Seifert profile photo
I work in a support center for a rideshare app operating in one of the largest cities in the world, so call volume is daunting. We use TalkDesk to assign, take and transfer calls. It syncs up beautifully with our email client, Zendesk. The main business problem this tackles is that of contact organization-- we have hundreds of thousands of them, and TalkDesk lines them up and auto-populates tickets with incredible accuracy. Crashes are so rare that I remember each of them-- two total in about seven months. Support was excellent during these occasions.
  • Clean, simple layout.
  • Reliability - Rarely crashes, even under heavy use.
  • Compatibility with other software.
  • Occasionally missed ticket population.
TalkDesk is well-suited to high volume call/support center work. I haven't used it for anything aside from this, so I can't really speak to any other uses. Included in this environment are receiving calls, bridging calls, in-office transfer, client-to-contractor transfer and contact recall for tracking down accounts. This is definitely a good fit for a high volume operation, likely less so for something like a doctor's office or small business.
Read Colby Seifert's full review
Joseph Porter profile photo
This is used by the customer service campaign I work with to make outbound calls. It helps to solve concerns we had regarding having reliable software to make calls, tracking calls made, and recording calls for quality training. I manage a team who uses Talkdesk everyday, its very user friendly and easy to get the hang of.
  • Ease of use
  • Call tracking
  • Ability to go offline to prevent incoming calls
  • No way to search for dates or times
  • Not able to disable incoming calls altogether
For small/medium businesses that need phone access over the computer without learning complex software.
Read Joseph Porter's full review
Robert Nunez profile photo
It is used by our customer service department for our reps to support our customers that need help with our product. The versatility of Talkdesk allows us to support customers and make changes in real time. It allows us to monitor the productivity of our reps as well. Due to Talkdesk being an online platform, our reps can assist our customers both on site and remotely.
  • Extremely responsive to any problems that arise and to suggestions for improvements.
  • The ability to make changes on the fly due to the user friendly interface.
  • Ease of managing users
  • To able to monitor teams (dashboard) separately. Currently you can only monitor them via ring groups (queues)
  • Support of a mobile app
  • The ability to create custom reporting
The ease to implement and manage makes Talkdesk a great solution for mid range companies. The ability to create and launch IVRs is impressive, you can implement these solutions with a few clicks and provide the level of support that your customers expect. You can record messages on the fly to provide critical information to your customers before reaching a live representative. The call back feature is very popular with our customers.
Read Robert Nunez's full review
Kyler D profile photo
August 15, 2019

Great Phone Solution!

Talkdesk was used across the organization. It's a fantastic phone solution that gave us great visibility into what queues our employees were in and where we needed attention. We were able to access patterns and send information to Talkdesk in order to analyze trends both in incoming traffic and in employee behavior!
  • User interface
  • Dashboard views
  • Ease of use
  • Additional customization availability.
  • Ability to manage settings and queues for multiple employees or groups at once.
  • Difficult to adjust macro settings.
Talkdesk is great for an inbound phone team that doesn't need to transfer across many departments. I think that in an environment with substantial queues and the need for specificity, Talkdesk isn't the best choice. As our team grew, we thought that the additional reporting and customization of other systems was more beneficial to our business.
Read Kyler D's full review
Logan Blackburn profile photo
Talkdesk is used across the organization. We had to replace a Google Voice with a competitor with a real CCaas provider. Talkdesk was far and away the best value on the market. Most other providers are outdated or force inelegant solutions upon legacy systems to compete. We have had a 100% adoption rate. It has been 4 years since we first partnered with Talkdesk. We almost never have an issue. When we do, Talkdesk pushes us notifications and constant updates until the issues are resolved. Thousands of interactions are beautifully handled by our team because of Talkdesk. Management loves that they can see, hear, and replay anything.
  • Value: the feature list is so long that you won't find it other places. Competitors cherry-pick in those side by side comparisons on other review sites so be careful.
  • Reporting: the reporting is simply outstanding. It works without having to manipulate data first. Huge time savings for management.
  • Ramp-up time: If you choose Talkdesk, it will be up and running shockingly quick and it is so easy to use that your team will love it.
  • Call quality: Expect that you will eventually have a quality issue and it will be annoying and hard to diagnose. Usually resolves on its own within an hour. Not system-wide but for individual reps.
If an angry customer calls, the manager can easily be added to any call to help resolve or escalate the issue. The API is amazing and I can't rave about it enough. If you want to 'live' in another system, but still have your call reports, it is simple. Most employees could do it regardless of their technical training.
Read Logan Blackburn's full review
Melissa Lora profile photo
Our company uses Talkdesk to provide customer support for our medical device to customers. Talkdesk is used as part of an integration of Salesforce Service Cloud to automatically generate cases as soon as a customer reaches out to us via phone.
  • Provide ample support resources and training modules to maximize your use of the product.
  • Allows for call forwarding to mobile devices. Comes in handy when providing customer support on the go!
  • Can be easily integrated with many other softwares.
  • Allow for call returns through mobile devices.
  • Holiday Hours to automatically update per calendar year.
Talkdesk is well suited for organizations that require multiple agents to be available to provide support. It is less suitable for small organizations that are not going to use up to 5 licenses.
Read Melissa Lora's full review
Kristopher Harris profile photo
Talkdesk is being used by multiple departments. It's mainly utilized by our Customer Care Team, but our Tier II Support Team and Human Resources Department also use Talkdesk. Talkdesk integrates well with our CRM and allows us to keep track of conversations with customers, vendors, employees, etc. Talkdesk allows us to select different outbound numbers when contacting different people, which is super helpful and allows for a consistent experience.
  • Customer support - Talkdesk has amazing customer support and always works with us thoroughly when we have an issue or question.
  • Uptime - Talkdesk rarely goes down, and if it does, it's quickly working again.
  • Customizable settings - Talkdesk is insanely customizable, and the Talkdesk team is always coming out with new features and betas.
  • Ringtones and sounds - It would be nice if there were more options for users to change sounds like ringtones or dialing tones.
I'm able to constantly monitor service level, agent status, and more. Talkdesk allows me to use one number of externally for customers, and another number internally. It works well for the Dispatch Department. They regularly have to switch between speaking with drivers, customers, and vendors. Talkdesk allows an easy and seamless experience when making outgoing calls.
Read Kristopher Harris's full review
Robert Jeffcott profile photo
Talkdesk is used by our entire organization. The most important part that we use it for is our customer service rep department and our supplier enablement department. These departments field calls from our customers to help walk them through our software, so it is extremely important that communication is very clear and that the platform is easy to use for a large number of people. The rest of the business uses it as their regular business phone. Even though they aren't on a queue they do still need to have a reliable phone that's easy and straightforward to use to get to the people they need to talk to.
  • Easy to manage. Talkdesk is a purely Saas solution, which makes it so we don't have to manage any physical hardware anywhere except headsets.
  • Easy to deploy. Talkdesk turned a task that used to take days with a 3rd-party support company with our previous phones into a 30-second process that we can teach anyone to do.
  • Easy to tie to other software. We combined TTalkdesk with Salesforce to gather analytics and make calling from SFDC easier.
  • Password resets. This still isn't managed internally, and you have to reach out to their support team to reset anyone's passwords.
  • IVR buildout. However, this is supposed to be easier in their newer product, Talkdesk studio.
Talkdesk is great for companies that need something they can deploy quickly, set up quickly, and easily manage. Some areas where it falls short would just be some of its enterprise size solutions. I don't think it has some of the same features and control levels that other companies may have. However, that seems to be what makes it great for medium to small companies.
Read Robert Jeffcott's full review
Thiago Leal profile photo
We are using Talkdesk in almost the entire B2B department. We use it to reach costumers and e-learners all over the world, advising and giving the necessary support on behalf of our product. It's the most important software that we use in outbound campaigns, as it is easy to use and can be linked to other software.
  • It's easy to use. You just click on the number and it's already calling the costumer.
  • It's light and most of the time fast, so you can manage to reach a high number of costumers during the day.
  • It can be linked to other software, such as Salesforce, which makes things a lot easier from an organization point of view.
  • We had problems reaching some countries, like Bosnia and African countries, and had to ask for support.
  • Sometimes the calls get dropped all of a sudden, especially if you're speaking for more than 10 minutes with the customer. It can be annoying for us and for the customer too.
Talkdesk is perfect to use in outbound campaigns. We usually don't use it for inbound campaigns, but I think that it would work best for dialing out to clients, as the number we have is a general one, and could pop up on anyone's computer in the company.
Read Thiago Leal's full review
Lianne Woodward profile photo
We have been using Talkdesk for almost a year now. It is used within the event sales team as we have struggled to find a system that works efficiently to make and receive calls at any location - until now!

It works so well and customers receive a call centre experience no matter where our staff are working. Calls are logged automatically, calls are easy to transfer and cases auto populate with the correct and necessary details which results in fast and efficient customer response and analysis. The Talkdesk dashboard is really useful when managing our agents and monitoring call stats. It tracks service level rates and it integrates with Salesforce which is so useful to record calls and data.

Such an easy to use system and extremely beneficial!
  • Detailed reports on call statistics within teams - useful for monitoring team performances and peak / busy times
  • Integrates with Salesforce which is very important when logging calls and data
  • Calls are clear and efficient
  • Reports could be slightly more user-friendly and easier to tweak where required
1. An agent in another office or venue is struggling with a difficult call and would like support - the calls are very easy to link and listen to.
2. During staff performance management to monitor individual call statistics and the percentage of calls each agent is taking
Read Lianne Woodward's full review
Sarah Yeargin profile photo
August 01, 2019

Talkdesk

I like Talkdesk for its ability to track and record calls. I am not sure if it is my network or Talkdesk specifically, but I am frequently having to close out of it and open it back up for it to work properly. I have talked to others on my team and some have experienced the same thing while others have had no problems with that. I also find it difficult to transfer to someone else; if there are calls in the queue, they have no opportunity to set themselves to "available for transfer" before the next call is routed to them. I think it is capable of doing what we need it to do... it's just a learning process and a matter of getting things customized.

We are now able to see what is driving the volume of our calls by selecting a disposition. Gives us immediate access to recorded calls. It writes back to our ticket system.

• Records calls and you have immediate access to them
  • Integrated with Zendesk
  • Gives you the ability to select a disposition (purpose of the call)
  • Difficult to transfer to someone else and do follow up work
  • Sometimes I have to close out and open it back up in order for it to work
  • It creates duplicate tickets in zendesk
I think Talkdesk is beneficial for those who do not have after call work or the need to transfer frequently. It is very helpful for coaching opportunities when we need to review calls and receive feedback on how to improve.
Read Sarah Yeargin's full review
Ryker Watts profile photo
Talkdesk is being used by our customer support department and has been a huge benefit when working with our customers. Not only does it easily allow our agents to field calls with customers, but it also allows us integrate with other third party programs, like our ticketing system, to make keeping track of notes and what occurred on calls much easier.
  • Third party integration is my favorite feature of talks desk, as it makes tasks much easier to accomplish when you don't have to move through several different app and/or web pages.
  • Their software application is intuitive and user friendly; it's not overly complicated and is easy to pick up with only minor computer skills
  • Call logging is simple, yet effective, as talkdesk lets you easily track down call notes (we use this feature specifically with our third party integration with Zendesk).
  • Audio input/output does not seem to save your selections once you close the application, forcing you to set those each time you log in.
  • Different color schemes would be nice to have, as we work in a darker area of our building and a dark mode would be very appreciated.
  • While Talkdesk does integrate with third party applications, it doesn't always transition notes well from the call log, to Zendesk, forcing us to have to type out the notes a second time.
Talkdesk is well suited for for making calls while being mobile around the office. We often need to speak with other departments or individuals about a certain issue and with app being on our laptops, it makes it easy for us to talk to our customers and other technicians and bring our computers with us when dealing with a more complicated issue.
Read Ryker Watts's full review
Mim Havers profile photo
Talkdesk is currently used by three of our Client Services departments, which mainly encompasses our Support Team, Strategic Account Managers and Digital Marketing Specialists. We initially implemented Talkdesk because of its ease of use, reliability, and reporting. The ring group structure also supported our current workflows which made the transition smooth and seamless.
  • Reliability. Rarely do we encounter outages or issues that affect all three of our departments.
  • Easy to use. From a user and admin perspective, the system is easy to use which helps prevent hiccups in the client experience.
  • Reporting. The built-in reporting provided gives us insight into individual and team performance, which helps us keep employees more accountable.
  • There are only two levels to the dispositions, which is how we categorize phone calls. Our cases are categorized using 3 levels, so additional options here would be great.
  • We've run into some challenges with having an agent logged into more than one rotation, but receiving calls equally. I'm not sure if Talkdesk is able to support this concept.
It's been well suited for our needs, which essentially includes round-robin call rotation to agents logged into the system and set to available. We also do outbound calls, which Talkdesk has been great for as well.
Read Mim Havers's full review
Jordan Chevalier profile photo
July 30, 2019

Game changer!

We use Talkdesk for Customer Service and Sales departments. It helps us to log every activity on Salesforce and have a Customer 360 overview. It also helps us to ensure the best quality of service. In fact, our last provider was not able to provide us a heavy Salesforce Integration. That's why we chose Talkdesk.
  • Salesforce Integration
  • Reliability
  • Easy-to-use for end users
  • Power Calling
  • Customization of Salesforce Integration
  • Native Reporting Capabilities
Talkdesk has a powerful IVR builder. Thanks to Talkdesk, we can route any call to the right service, easily and quickly. It reduces time spent on routing calls from the wrong service to the right service. Customers issues are solved faster and it increases customer satisfaction. For sales, we aim to use this wonderful feature called Power Calling - you select all contacts, click on Play and it calls every contact selected, one by one. Beast.
Read Jordan Chevalier's full review

Agent dashboard (153)
Validate callers (130)
Outbound response (134)
Call forwarding (130)
Click-to-call (CTC) (127)
Warm transfer (147)
Predictive dialing (71)
Interactive voice response (87)
REST APIs (80)
Call scripts (65)
Call tracking (139)
Multichannel integration (99)
CRM software integration (130)
Inbound call routing (135)
Omnichannel inbound routing (92)
Recording (151)
Quality management (139)
Call analytics (141)
Historical reporting (141)
Live reporting (137)
Customer surveys (76)
Customer interaction analytics (86)

About Talkdesk

Talkdesk Enterprise Cloud Contact Center aims to enable companies to make customer experience their competitive advantage. According to the vendor, Talkdesk easily adapts to the evolving needs of sales and support teams and their end-customers, resulting in increased customer satisfaction, productivity and cost savings. Over 1,400 innovative enterprises around the world, including Discovery Education and Peloton, rely on Talkdesk to power their customer interactions.

Talkdesk Features

Has featureCall scripts
Has featureCall tracking
Has featureMultichannel integration
Has featureCRM software integration
Has featureAutomatic speech recognition (ASR)
Has featureNatural language processing for IVR
Has featureCommunications forecasting
Has featureMobile applications
Predictive Analytics Features
Has featureIntelligent call routing
Has featureChatbots
Has featureAI assistance for live agents

Talkdesk Integrations

Zendesk, Slack, Olark, Contactually, Nimble, Shopify, Freshdesk, Front, Help Scout, Kustomer, Intercom, Pipedrive, OnePageCRM, Salesforce, Google, Infusionsoft, Zoho, Big Commerce

Talkdesk Competitors