<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.2 out of 100
Based on 135 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I'd have to save that this is a very effective solution; don't have to worry about if it's working or not and other than the minor things I'm happy with the results I get. I'd give it a solid 8 out of 10.
Manager in MarketingMarketing & Advertising Company, 1-10 employees
In my opinion, Cloudflare is well suited in all conditions when you need a managed DNS manager. It solves the problem with DNS Not Resolve when we often create a domain/subdomain (a software house would be like this), so we can deploy our apps as soon as possible to the client.
- One obvious positive is that it actually works. I have seen where there were all these click activities happening but the conversions did not come close to matching up.success.
- I'd also like to mention some of the features that were very useful to our campaigns. Features like IP Monitoring, Cross-Campaign Blocking, and Automatic Malicious Click Deflection.
Director in OtherDesign Company, 1-10 employees
- Security: Cloudflare keeps our website safe from DDoS attacks and other malicious traffic.
- CDN: Cloudflare caches our website content, increasing our website's reliability and reducing server load. This saves on bandwidth costs from web servers.
- Registrar: We can migrate domains to Cloudflare, though they don't currently allow the purchase of new domain names. The benefit of this is cheaper renewal fees and fewer systems involved in managing our domains.
Manager in Information TechnologyRestaurants Company, 501-1000 employees
- I honestly have nothing negative to say here but there is an opportunity for improvement, I'd say that maybe they need to simplify the setup process some more. Other than that it runs very smooth.
- There is a huge jump in price between the mid-tier and enterprise solutions which is hard to justify for smaller businesses, or companies owning many small businesses.
- It is difficult to convert from a CNAME installation back to a DNS based one
- Setting up page-level caching with web workers is counterintuitive for simple websites
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
Based on 1 answer
While there are some parts of the service that can be tricky to implement if you have a very custom site, like holepunching for cache, for the most part, the service works very well out of the box and is easy to use
Based on 12 answers
Should you run any Google ads, I'd recommend to never run ads without ClickGUARD or any protection at all. ClickGUARD is a solid and impressive tool to have for any size business.
Based on 24 answers
We rarely have to call in, most issues are user error. When we do have an issue we can hop on chat or the forum to figure out why something is not working as it should. We do see the occasional issue when a hosting account is upgraded, you have to make sure you reset the DNS to the new hosting account, IP address tend to change
While doing research to figure out which software delivered the best results, ClickGUARD stood out with its variety of features and customization options
Return on Investment
- If your business runs Google ads and you want to maximize your PPC profit, ClickGUARD will help you do that. I am very happy with the service and features that I got using this app.
- The specific ROI impact for the products we use from Cloudflare is hardly directly measurable, however the costs of suffering an attack for not having DDoS protection are exponentially higher.
- Since the implementation of a CDN, we have seen our users' stay time increased by more than 30% in the last year.
- The impact of using Cloudflare compared to the previous provider of the same services has generated us small financial savings, by having the same service for a lower cost.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
ClickGUARD Editions & Modules
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Cloudflare Editions & Modules
|Enterprise||Contact sales team|
- per month