<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 9.3 out of 100
Based on 75 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Excellent for managing server loads and site speed for our clients. Most would have to buy bigger hosting packages to handle their busy days, but CloudFlare picks up the traffic and reduces the burden on the server. Most clients can rely on smaller hosting accounts to keep their sites up.
- Security: Cloudflare keeps our website safe from DDoS attacks and other malicious traffic.
- CDN: Cloudflare caches our website content, increasing our website's reliability and reducing server load. This saves on bandwidth costs from web servers.
- Registrar: We can migrate domains to Cloudflare, though they don't currently allow the purchase of new domain names. The benefit of this is cheaper renewal fees and fewer systems involved in managing our domains.
Manager in Information TechnologyRestaurants Company, 501-1000 employees
- Multiple Users - It would be great to be able to have multiple users on one account.
- Itemized Cache - Would love to see a list of files that have been cached by CloudFlare's CDN and when they will expire. Also nice to optionally remove one or more files from the cache.
Based on 10 answers
- We've been using a free plan, so we know that we aren't a priority on their list, but we had a severe issue in just one project, and they weren't able to help us with that.
- We had to remove that website from Cloudflare and use another service since they couldn't help us, and they took a long time to respond to our inquiries.
Cloudflare and CloudFront are both great tools. I would recommend Cloudflare for sites that are not hosted on Amazon, and CloudFront for sites using Amazon Web Services. The pricing and features are comparable. Overall, Cloudflare's free tier offers more services, which gives it a slight edge over the competition.
Manager in Information TechnologyThink Tanks Company, 11-50 employees
Return on Investment
- Our business has online presences to reassure our customers, not to gain new ones, so the actual ROI is smaller than for most other people.
- CloudFlare is super easy to use so I can make adjustments on the fly.
- Safety and security is important and I don't have to worry about a lot of things due to CloudFlare.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?