Likelihood to Recommend
I honestly can't speak to whether FatCow would be well suited for large companies. But for independent contractors, bloggers, and entrepreneurs, FatCow is a perfect fit. If you're a novice user, their tools and interface allow you to build a site quickly. For advanced users, the clean interface makes it simple to find what you need. One-click installation of web applications is awesome. I haven't updated my site in a while, but they provide a great platform for those looking to showcase their portfolios and blogs.
- Flexibility of how you want to use it (WordPress, HTML coding, Wix, etc)
- Unlimited storage for all your website needs
- Reasonable rates as compared to other hosting services
- More personal application help.
- Easier application installation just like WordPress websites.
- A free tier to try the product/some kind of trial.
- I was very disappointed with my initial renewal. I understood that the price I had paid was an introductory price, but the renewal rate was much higher than I anticipated. They could be more transparent with their renewals.
Based on 5 answers
They answer quick and always help solve my problems. Their documentation is also robust.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
I liked Cloudways more than other websites due to its simplicity and how clear their website was (and still is). It is the first server hosting platform I ever used.
Before choosing FatCow, I looked into a few services. As this was 9 years ago, the options weren't as diverse as they are now. GoDaddy was the most popular at the time, but the rates were significantly higher for a smaller package, and they had a pretty sexist ad campaign at the time that really turned me off of their services. Since choosing FatCow, I have looked into using WP Engine as I do my website in WordPress, but it wasn't worth it to move it over at the time and I elected to stick with what I had.
Return on Investment
- Better website load times which led the more time on site.
- A slighter higher hosting bill.
- Less time on maintenance with the additional technical know-how of their support.
- Integration of Google Analytics made it simple to see where traffic comes from.
- Ease of use frees me up to focus on communicating ideas rather than fighting with software to make it work.
- Stability makes it perfect to showcase my work.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per application
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?