Likelihood to Recommend
For startup companies, I think Cool Tabs is just right to get that initial customer view. It provides a good amount of basic resources and can really get decisions made if used correctly of course. Before diving into the product, I'd say have an idea of where you are going to target because it is not the best for Twitter.
Submittable is well-suited for any size organization that offers grants, scholarships, etc. and need a cohesive way to manage the process. Submittable also does not seek to restrict your granting ability by imposing caps on the number of applicants or the number of user accounts (reviewers, etc.) or even the number of grants. Other providers that we looked at before deciding on Submittable wanted to charge us several thousand dollars more to offer more than one grant annually, but Submittable did not limit us in that regard and does not charge more for additional grants. This was important to us because we are visiting the idea of offering a second (micro) grant annually, and it's great to know that we can do that without having to worry about exorbitant costs/fees, etc.
- It provides a wide range of settings options to your social media promotions.
- Is easy to use for developing and managing promotions.
- It offers an very complete tool to extract information about your promotions.
- The support service is highly advisable: fast and adequate to satisfy users' needs.
- Submittable provides a robust, easy to use and stable platform for managing a submission-based competition. The platform allows an admin to easily design, build and launch a site. Backend reporting and the ability to set up judging/evaluations of entries is also a key strength of the platform.
- The Submittable team has been invaluable to our organization. Cory Davis and Jolene Brink have both been tremendous to work with.
- Marketing capabilities: Submittable has helped AT&T to reach our target audience in a very strategic and cost-effective manner. Their marketing expertise and guidance has been a huge benefit and time-saver for my team.
- Kind of expensive at $25 per month.
- I am not sure if they partnered with Instagram in someway, but It seems to be more focused on that platform when it comes to detailed analytics.
- The only thing Submittable was missing for us was the ability to pre-populate our grant application with a unique 6-digit ID number for each applicant. This was important to us because we match our applicants with a database from the public school district so we have to make sure that each applicant's ID number is accurate. They did not have this functionality, but they were able to provide a reasonable workaround for it.
Likelihood to Renew
Cool Tabs 7.8
Based on 7 answers
I have a good relationship with the customer service and I love to help them to promote their service.
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
We have gone to Cool-Tabs after testing the Hootsuite monitoring. We were not entirely satisfied with the amount and type of information we obtained. With Cool-Tabs we trawled better on Twitter and Instagram hashtags and we can easily identify influencers.
However, we continue to use Hootsuite to schedule and manage publications and customer service 2.0.
Director in Product ManagementMarketing and Advertising Company, 11-50 employees
Submittable provided a more collaborative, flexible and comprehensive offering than other vendors. After hitting on all cylinders for the first project we worked with them on, all subsequent projects have continued to meet or surpass expectations
Return on Investment
- Cool Tabs allows us to tweak our social media pages to suit the customers' interaction.
- When the customer is engaged, they are more likely to share and or inquire about what we do.
- Since we have been using this, we have had a 10% increase in customer engagement, which in return, helps us deliver quality information.
- The Submittable platform has saved us countless hours in legwork, creating databases and spreadsheets for tracking purposes. We haven't had to do any of those things this year. It's a huge timesaver as well, in that it communicates for you. It sends area-specific e-mail communications to everyone involved (applicants, reviewers, site visitors, etc.), and compiles all incoming communications into one mailbox that we can easily go to and get a quick read on incoming comms. So I would say time saved is the most significant positive impact we've seen with using Submittable.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?
* per plan
Cool Tabs Editions & Modules
|Diamond with Unlimited Campaigns||$4991|
|Diamond with Paths||$4992|
|Diamond with Paths and Unlimited Campaigns||$6992|
- Per User per Month
- User per Month
Additional Pricing Details—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Submittable Editions & Modules