Likelihood to Recommend
Culture Amp is a great tool for employee surveys, and has been able to scale with us for 5+ years. It's customizable and helps provide rich data on how employees are feeling so that we can continue to use that feedback to improving our company culture quarter over quarter.
Director in Human ResourcesTelecommunications Company, 1001-5000 employees
Sometimes they don't clearly lay out the point rates; rather, you will have to look into it. So at times you might feel disappointed with the points system. Vantage Circle is also less appropriate as a mobile application because many of the times my orders were not traced and consequently no points were credited. Also one time I clicked on a, offer and it was not suited for me, but I was still being contacted by the vendors regarding that offer. The last thing I would suggest is to categorize the offers based on interests.
- The Culture Amp support team is unparalleled. They offer live chat support as well as office hours that you can attend for help on anything from technical issues to the best way to phrase a survey question. They are always willing to help and are experts in their field.
- The report pages are very detailed and it's easy to view the data in a lot of different ways. This helps with more insightful analysis.
- I love that you can benchmark your survey results to your industry/region; it helps a lot to give context to your results.
Project Manager in Human ResourcesHospitality Company, 51-200 employees
- Faster cashback.
- Awesome customer support.
- Faster response to our queries.
- More partners available for redeeming our cash back points.
- They recently launched a text analytics feature but I think it still needs some work. I don't find the attributes of sentiment to comments to make complete sense. Text analytics are also not yet available for export so it makes it very difficult to share with others in presentations and reports outside of the system.
- Currently they don't have the ability to set an automated file with and connect with an HRIS (at least not with Ultimate) so every time you want to refresh your users you have to upload a new file feed manually (which is pretty simple, it is just impossible to set the refresh on autopilot).
Manager in Human ResourcesHealth, Wellness and Fitness Company, 1001-5000 employees
- Adding a photo of the activity that was carried.
- More details on the offers that are offered for different purchases made on the shopping websites.
- Referral process can be improved wherein a employee gets a small token a gift to add on his company colleague onto the platform.
- Vantage Fit should be merged with the platform for employees ease.
- HR policies and the required documents can be accessed through the app, by some or the other way. So that employees keep visiting the app and can get to know more about the features it has to offer.
- Access to interact with individual colleague, just to increase one's circle and have cross functional engagement.
Before Culture Amp we used Gallup for our staff engagement survey. Culture Amp is SIGNIFICANTLY better for us. Gallup would not allow us the customization or reporting features that we needed, and comes with Culture Amp. The platform and functionality of Culture Amp, plus all the survey templates and all aspects of the staff experience are so beneficial for us, and we didn't get that from Gallup.
Return on Investment
- We use culture amp to measure engagement levels surrounding certain "standard" questions we ask on a recurring basis. this gives us a viable way to measure how we are doing overall in certain areas that are important to us.
- The Diversity survey helped us pinpoint some areas were we could work on improving. This came out in comments from several users.
- We have to keep in mind that comments are important, but sometimes it is just one person who is upset about one thing that does not affect anyone else. We must keep that in mind and set those aside. It is easy to get caught up in some of those comments.
- Employee engagement has led many aspects of business objective to grow at a pace which is unexpected, which is enabled by the platform.
- The small offer on the different shopping platform not only encourages the employees to get monetary discount but helps develop a positive attitude towards the company as a whole.
- Enabled by the Vantage Circle app.
- The customer service on the Vantage Circle is just amazing, wherein the time invested by a employee never gets wasted.
- Which is a high ROI for the employees' time.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?