Likelihood to Recommend
FullStory is adaptable to a host of scenarios, from customer service to growth hacking and sales teams to engineering. I often feel we only use half of the functionality it offers. Therein may lie one of its weaknesses. It just does so much that it may be difficult to use it to its fullest potential. Having said that, the UI/UX is thoughtfully developed with an eye to surfacing features you may not have known about.
- It's always on and monitoring, no need to enable and replicate, the data is always available.
- Quickly search for a "story" by a number of unique identifiers.
Manager in Professional ServicesMarketing and Advertising Company, 51-200 employees
- Identifying an issue and quickly understanding what the financial impact is
- Seeing how users use and interact with your site, by device
- Reporting on custom events
- Quickly finding a session and replaying it, to watch it back.
- Typing in a partial URL sometimes give more information and options as opposed to typing in a full URL.
- It doesn't always pick up every session, making it very difficult to find the information I need.
- It tends to assign users multiple IDs (which I don't think is their fault), making it hard to find a specific session from one user.
- Having confidence in the reports/numbers it pulls
- No function to email out weekly/monthly reports.
- Insights are sometimes difficult to extract
Based on 5 answers
I've never had to use their support, but their help articles are a little confusing. Sometimes the information is out-of-date or they return search results I didn't want. For example, I was looking for help on setting up FullStory in our Dev environment and got articles about their Dev Tool product.
Manager in OtherInternet Company, 51-200 employees
No answers yet
No answers on this topic
When we were looking for a solution, FullStory was the only one we could find that could do everything we wanted it to. I don't know if that's still the case or not.
Return on Investment
- At the end of the day, we did not use this product quite as much as we intended.
- We ended up canceling because we couldn't justify the value.
- I would recommend having a solid usage plan in place before signing, so you can ensure you get the most out of this.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?