<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.1 out of 101
Based on 89 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
I think Greenhouse has the potential to be much more helpful for larger companies, since it is highly customizable. It can really make a difference in organizing recruiting efforts for a large company with various departments and multiple open positions at a time. For smaller companies where there may only be one or 2 openings at a time, the cost of the software may be a little too high to justify a good ROI, but if you are looking to scale, then this is the perfect tool to make sure that you are hiring the right candidates in a more timely manner.
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- This is a great collaboration tool. Makes it very easy for my manager to assign an interview to me and provide me with the interview kit that I need, share the candidate's resume and it is also very simple for me to submit feedback after the interview has taken place. I can also tag a coworker in my notes which is very useful for us because we do group interviews and this way I can simply tag my fellow interviewer on the notes to let our manager know that we are both in agreement regarding the candidate's feedback.
- I love the Dashboard feature, has all of my upcoming interviews in one place. I can also refer someone for any open positions right there by clicking on add referral.
- I can connect a job posting to my LinkedInn or create a link I can send to a possible applicant directly. Makes it easy to stay Organized and share any open positions with my connections on social media.
- Once I submitted a Scorecard for a candidate after an interview, I had a hard time finding that scorecard again in order to make an edit. I would like to have an option to view scorecard written by me on my dashboard.
- I wish the software's setup provided more of a structure to help small companies that may not have a fully cooked HR department yet with guidance and guidelines on how to conduct a thorough candidate review and a bias free interview. There are other HR/recruiting software out there that helps its customers by providing best practices in performance reviews and recruiting that are reflected in the tools design and functionality.
- Great product but minimal support past sales and onboarding and the high cost can be a hard sell for small companies.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Based on 2 answers
Only email and can be frustrating. First level support often does not know the full picture, once escalated to more Senior Tech support, the answer always came quickly.
Manager in Human ResourcesComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
Return on Investment
- We have a central place to track all candidate activity and we can see what is happening with a candidate at any given point.
- It has helped us to streamline candidate communication.
- It enables us to quickly see where most of the candidates are coming from.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?