What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
I think Greenhouse has the potential to be much more helpful for larger companies, since it is highly customizable. It can really make a difference in organizing recruiting efforts for a large company with various departments and multiple open positions at a time. For smaller companies where there may only be one or 2 openings at a time, the cost of the software may be a little too high to justify a good ROI, but if you are looking to scale, then this is the perfect tool to make sure that you are hiring the right candidates in a more timely manner.
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- Provides a full funnel view of where candidates are in the hiring process.
- Enables internal employees to view open positions based on a variety of filters.
- Makes it easy to share open positions across social media.
- It is challenging to make changes to offers - even something like a start date change requires re-approval from all approvers.
- The reporting function was difficult to navigate and would time out prior to getting results.
- It would be great if greenhouse would alert you to other jobs the candidate has applied to and possible duplicate profiles.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Based on 1 answer
Return on Investment
- It's allowed us to scale our hiring each year, and add more concrete steps to the process as we grow as a recruiting team
- It has allowed us to screen thousands of applicants each month in a time-friendly manner
- It has allowed us to track offer information and gather data from interview timelines
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?