What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
If you’re looking for a recruiting system that is user-friendly, intuitive and customizable, you should definitely look at Greenhouse.
Greenhouse allows us to be fluid with our recruiting process, which is important because we have to be able to pivot quickly to support the needs of the business. If you're looking for a tool that allows you to tailor your recruiting processes to a specific role and operate with a high degree of transparency (which Greenhouse allows you to do - everyone can run reports!), then this system should be given serious consideration.
Director, Talent Acquisition
Rubicon ProjectInternet, 501-1000 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- Easy flow-through application review in each job
- Easy to manage offer and export via DocuSign
- Interview feedback scorecards are easy to structure
Segment.comInternet, 51-200 employees
- Tracking/reporting -- hard to pull the information we need. Hard to pull complex data to inform overall strategy decisions. Instead, we lean on integrations like Tableau, etc.
Program Manager in Human ResourcesInternet Company, 201-500 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Based on 1 answer
I've used 3 other systems in the past (as well as spreadsheets) and Greenhouse tops them all. I've only been using Greenhouse for 3 months and I've not used every function available, but I can already see a massive difference in the way this works compared to the others. Plus, the user interface is so easy to use and the customer service is one of the best
Return on Investment
- Since using Greenhouse and posting to sites like LinkedIn, we have noticed an increase in the number of direct applications, therefore, reducing agency spend.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?