<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>
<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring' target='_blank' rel='nofollow noopener noreferrer'>trScore algorithm: Learn more.</a>Score 8.3 out of 100
Based on 107 reviews and ratings
Likelihood to Recommend
Greenhouse is well suited if you have an organization where recruiting is a top priority and hiring top talent is the standard. Small to mid sized businesses will most likely be the perfect market.Greenhouse is not well suited if you are an existing organization that has more than 1,000 employees.
Team Lead in Human ResourcesComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- Greenhouse job listings look neat and are very user-friendly. As an applicant, I always appreciated that Greenhouse job listings looked uniform, contained all the information I needed, and made applications simple. This is helpful on the other side of the hiring process too.
- I really like the dashboard. It's clean and makes it super easy to make referrals, see upcoming interviews, and view/share jobs.
- The interview scorecards are great. Thorough without taking too much time to fill out, and strikes the right balance of structure (yes/no questions, number ratings, etc.) and open-endedness (short answers).
Strategist in Product ManagementComputer Software Company, 201-500 employees
- Once I submitted a Scorecard for a candidate after an interview, I had a hard time finding that scorecard again in order to make an edit. I would like to have an option to view scorecard written by me on my dashboard.
- I wish the software's setup provided more of a structure to help small companies that may not have a fully cooked HR department yet with guidance and guidelines on how to conduct a thorough candidate review and a bias free interview. There are other HR/recruiting software out there that helps its customers by providing best practices in performance reviews and recruiting that are reflected in the tools design and functionality.
- Great product but minimal support past sales and onboarding and the high cost can be a hard sell for small companies.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
Based on 13 answers
I have never needed to call Greenhouse for support. I am not the primary account holder, nor do I use Greenhouse enough to merit calling support. I delegate that responsibility to the Recruiting team. They have never mentioned any experience with Greenhouse technical support, either bad or good. I would assume that they would tell me if the support was poor.
Director in Human ResourcesComputer Software Company, 201-500 employees
I've used a wide variety of Applicant Tracking system's that all had their pain points:
- Kenexa Brassring
Return on Investment
- I work at a fast-growing PR agency and we are always hiring for positions. It's often difficult to find good candidates for our niche field, and employee referrals are often the best way to get good candidates that fit within our culture. This makes it much easier to refer employees, especially when there are so many open positions.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?