Overall Satisfaction with Greenhouse
We use Greenhouse as our data repository for candidates but also for our entire interview process with hiring managers. We ask them to use scorecards in Greenhouse, which are standardized for all interviewers, to best capture the interview feedback. It is easy to move candidates through the pipeline in Greenhouse, from the initial application review to the offer stage.
- Enabling us to create our own stages of interviewing.
- Customizable scorecards.
- Outlook365 integration.
- Tutorials for everyone recognizing time constraints.
- More options for customizable fields.
- Adding a feature where candidates can upload a video of themselves.
- Dashboard should have more features.
- Definite decreased time to hire as we can get scheduling completed much faster and seamlessly through GH.
- Able to better communicate with candidates applying and responding to each and everyone.
- Greater collaboration between hiring managers and recruiters in interview process.
I feel Greenhouse has stepped up in the past few years- your training tutorials and UX interfaces are much better. Integrations as well with external applications and platforms.
Better interface, customer support, modification capabilities in the application.
Do you think Greenhouse delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Greenhouse's feature set?
Did Greenhouse live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Greenhouse go as expected?
Would you buy Greenhouse again?
For organizations that want to streamline their hiring process and integrated with LinkedIn, and other career sites. Excellent parsing and data capture, better than most. Great integration with the company Outlook 365 for enhanced scheduling.
Greenhouse Feature Ratings
75 - Operations, Engagement Managers, Cultural Strategists, C- Level
5 - we have an IT helpdesk knowledgable. we also have other recruiters in our holding company network that are versed and help out.
- streaming interviewing process
- data capture of candidates
- data capture of interview feedback
- scorecards and customizable features
- we have been able to cross search roles and tag hiring managers on other not assigned roles to look at a candidate
- trying to have better user experienced scorecards
- implementing structural interviews
- we would like to implement a video interview feature where candidates can record themselves
- we want to better integrate our microsoft 365 with greenhouse across all departments
we are gaining more by in from our hiring managers and candidates seem to like the ease of getting us interview times etc.
Evaluating Greenhouse and Competitors
Yes - icims- too bulky and sterile
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Prior Experience with the Product
product usability- a platform that was streamlined and not too boggled down - not too many bells and whistles.
nothing to change