Likelihood to Recommend
The value of LeanData directly correlates with:
- Lead volume.
- Sales role complexity (AEs vs. SDRs vs. Inside Sales).
- Territory complexity (trying to route based on a combo of industry, geography, company size, and so on).
- Account complexity (selling to large corporate entities with many subsidiaries that may be "owned" by different folks in your organization).
- Allows us to incorporate almost any filter or type of update (including "has changed" in addition to equals, does not equal, etc.) to direct leads down a path specific to our needs based on Lead Source.
- Allows us to manage our territory assignments relatively easily.
- Since our decision flow is relatively complex, LeanData Lead2Account Matching Engine can isolate and determine how a specific or a group of leads went through the flow process and where they encountered an error or unexpected behavior. This allows us to fine-tune and make sure everything is working as we expect it should.
- Their implementation & support organizations are top-notch! The product is excellent, but it's only realized because of the implementation team's commitment to helping me be successful.
- The visual interface is easy to use, but not intuitive. Many of the design decisions make a ton of sense- with training- but it can be hard to explain to laypeople.
- Bits and pieces of the architecture (such as territory management and round queues) are separated from the core routing graph interface - there are many parts to keep track of.
- The enrichment you can get from accounts is only as good as the enrichment of your accounts. If your account information is bad, the attributes you can match to leads will be bad. Data quality matters.
Director in Information TechnologyComputer Software Company, 51-200 employees
Based on 4 answers
They are always there to help. I reach out all the time and they get on the phone in a second.
Manager in MarketingInternet Company, 51-200 employees
The above are all excellent products in their own right, but lack the specialized focus of Lean Data.
Director in MarketingInternet Company, 201-500 employees
Return on Investment
- Using the lead routing module has cut down the time I spend making changes to the logic by 90%, while also increasing the accuracy of changes by validating them.
- I am now able to investigate why a lead routed a certain way in a way I never was previously, helping our business to determine any tweaks to our current set-up.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?