Likelihood to Recommend
I particularly enjoy using the various applications, Connect, Research, Questions, and Compete, to quickly run a published article and see where improvements are needed. The Compete application is very valuable in finding the highest authority articles on a particular topic. I then use these to discover if there is an aspect of the topic that I have missed or should provide a more in-depth discussion on.
NinjaCat has been great for getting clients quickly connected to popular advertising platforms like Snapchat, Facebook, and Google. It can blend data together easily to make overall data easy to access. The template designer is easy to use (though careful there is no auto save or undo button) and you can have a client ready report done easily with one of their premade templates or customize it for your needs. The fact that I can build any metric or pull in about any information with the Google Sheet data feature makes the product far and away one of the best products I've had the pleasure of using.
- It provides an invaluable heatmap comparing your article to top-ranking articles on the same topic.
- It gives you an idea of how many times a particular phrase should be mentioned in an article to be considered authoritative.
- It automates Client Reporting for Digital Advertising -- it's time-consuming to set up, but once it is, you don't have to do very much after that.
- Adding Data Sources to your reporting. NinjaCat integrates with most digital advertising platforms, in particular, Google Ads and Google Analytics.
- It Manages Client Reporting in one place -- there's no need to send reports from different platforms and stitch the information together. NinjaCat pulls all the data and allows you to customize reports for your clients and send them concise data in an appealing format.
- Being nit picky, but I would love to have the AI use British English :P
- The Connect application very rarely provides internal link suggestions that are actually relevant.
- The tool does struggle with handling data from tools that aren't particularly clean.
- Many of the tools are designed to help agencies, so publishers have to jump through a few hoops or ignore certain areas.
- Portions of the tool don't work as expected but there are work-arounds in almost all situations.
Based on 1 answer
The support I have received from all MarketMuse staff at each step of the process has been excellent. They are very friendly, quick to assist, and also provide really good training to teach you how to use their product. Additionally, their own blog is a wealth of information regarding different aspects of content marketing, from articles to video interviews.
Based on 2 answers
The platform is in-depth and thorough. The support team is amazing. The ability to do automations and data visualizations are fantastic. However, it does lack integrations fore taking data to the next step. Other platforms let you integrate Python and R scripts for organizing data or even forecasting. If NinjaCat were to add this, I think it would be a 10/10 and best product on the market
No answers on this topic
Google Analytics is raw data. Reporting has improved, but it is limited to the data available in Google Analytics Only. NinjaCat combines data across all the digital platforms you use.Acquisio and Kenshoo have similar capabilities on the reporting side but are cost prohibitive due to their pricing structure. You can't just us the reporting features of either of these 2 platforms as a stand-alone feature. NinjaCat does one thing and does it well -- Automated Client Reporting of digital marketing and advertising.
Return on Investment
- When you receive a Brief, MarketMuse states the expected increase in site visitors. However, I have no tangible figures to compare this to at this stage to access how accurate this prediction is.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?—
Premium Consulting/Integration Services
Entry-level set up fee?