What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
If a company has to send a lot of mass emails to the same groups of people and the email doesn't change enormously, Zoho would be ok. But if you have to send very individualized mass emails to very different groups, to do so in Zoho might be quite cumbersome. Zoho has a free trial, so just be sure to experiment with mass email to make sure it meets your needs. Also, I would ask when the job alert capability will be rolled out if this is key for you.
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- Zoho's easy to use resume database and tracking system has helped manage a lot of data. Its ease of use and full function - I will need as I grow.
- Job board posting and client track is another great feature. It truly allows me to go from first contact to hires using the system.
- I will say the staff and support team have always been quick to reply and very helpful.
LEADING EDGE WORLD WIDE LLCStaffing and Recruiting, 1-10 employees
- As a browser based system, it can get a little confusing with tabs / working with other web pages. That said we have created a link to sit on our desktop which keeps it separate. However, this means you cannot have multiple pages up at the same time i.e. a candidate and a client page.
Consumer Hub Ltd...Consumer Goods, 1-10 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
We have evaluated every other ATS on the market, and do so every 1-2 years just to make sure we aren't missing out on anything better, and found that Zoho offers more functionality than any ATS with a per-recruiter-price under $100. Once it introduces automated job alerts and candidate login functionality there will be no reason for us to look elsewhere.
Based on 1 answer
People from the support team are clearly overloaded with work and not properly trained. It's a constant fight for feedback
Director in Human ResourcesInformation Technology and Services Company, 1-10 employees
Zoho does well as we did not have to purchase other assets like a Web Server, Database, and pay a developer to get it rendered and running
Return on Investment
- It was an ideal tool for our firm in terms of risk as it is priced right.
- We were able to make money using the free version with ease but when you have more than 1 user and 6 jobs you will need to upgrade.