What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Zoho Recruit is a product that is well designed to open a database of all the vacancies of your small business. It is well suited for tracking your possible candidates who can apply through your social media interface. On the other hand, the pairing with your needs, editing your search needs and finding the final candidates could be tricky. Overall the product needs some work to be smooth.
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- Zoho's easy to use resume database and tracking system has helped manage a lot of data. Its ease of use and full function - I will need as I grow.
- Job board posting and client track is another great feature. It truly allows me to go from first contact to hires using the system.
- I will say the staff and support team have always been quick to reply and very helpful.
- Integration with Outlook, e-mail and templates seems to be a bit clunky.
- Templates are not as easy to use as we would like.
- The ability to flow chart fields (parent, child) not included (that I am aware) on this product.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
We have evaluated every other ATS on the market, and do so every 1-2 years just to make sure we aren't missing out on anything better, and found that Zoho offers more functionality than any ATS with a per-recruiter-price under $100. Once it introduces automated job alerts and candidate login functionality there will be no reason for us to look elsewhere.
Based on 1 answer
People from the support team are clearly overloaded with work and not properly trained. It's a constant fight for feedback
Director in Human ResourcesInformation Technology and Services Company, 1-10 employees
Return on Investment
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?