Likelihood to Recommend
Zoho Recruit is well suited in situations where one has multiple sources of candidates applying for different jobs, as it allows you to keep track of progress across each source. It is also well suited for companies that are constantly hiring and need an efficient system that tracks candidates. Zoho is probably not well suited for someone looking for an absolutely free resource for their ATS, or anyone looking to hire less than 10 people over the next 1-2 years. Tranditional tools can serve the purpose better in those cases
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- Cost as a Third Party Recruiter - We have researched hundreds of ATSs suitable for a third party recruiter and we love Zoho because it does nearly everything it's bigger competitors do at a quarter of the cost.
- Automated emails - in particular we use the automatic e-mails functionality all the time, which you can associate with a particular status for candidate. So any recurring e-mail text can be set up to link to a particular phase of the recruiting process, or anything you want actually, and then any candidate status can be changed to automatically send them the e-mail.
- Job boards - Zoho has excellent options when it comes to posting on job boards. It integrates with indeed.com, Although you do have to pay indeed separately. And it posts to other free job boards automatically like glassdoor.com.
- Ease of use - Zoho is very easy to set up and maintain in terms of integration with your website. You don't even need technical skill, and it can filter all the Jobs and list them in whatever way you want.
- Customizable - one of our favorite things is how customizable Zoho is. From the application form and individual fields to the layout of job listings to particular steps in the recruiting process that you need, you can change anything to suit your needs.
- Support - whenever anyone has a question, or (rarely) a problem, Zoho email support responds usually within hours of an inquiry.
- Updates and improvements - with their new candidate login capability (due out any day now) and (later) automatic job alerts to candidates Zoho will have absolutely everything a recruiter could want.
- When searching for a name, it brings up much too broad of a list.
- Adding candidates from LinkedIn sometimes has a lengthy delay and takes up to 2 minutes to be able to search from them, though I have found a workaround by navigating to the home page to find activity of adding a candidate.
- Would be helpful if it were more intuitive with adding duplicates.
Executive in Professional ServicesStaffing and Recruiting Company, 1-10 employees
Likelihood to Renew
Zoho Recruit 10.0
Based on 1 answer
We have evaluated every other ATS on the market, and do so every 1-2 years just to make sure we aren't missing out on anything better, and found that Zoho offers more functionality than any ATS with a per-recruiter-price under $100. Once it introduces automated job alerts and candidate login functionality there will be no reason for us to look elsewhere.
Zoho Recruit 9.0
Based on 4 answers
The team from Zoho Recruit emails us weekly, to check-in and see if we have questions, concerns, need assistance with their program, etc. We receive follow up emails and calls from their dedicated support team. They respond quickly via email and phone and ensure that their responses include reference links as to where we can learn ourselves.
C-Level Executive in CorporateHuman Resources Company, 1-10 employees
Zoho Recruit stacks up on the price and quality of service. We are a small business and our budget is limited. We are looking for the most out of our business and looking to scale the business with the right resources for the job.
Return on Investment
- The primary use or reason for using these systems is to reduce time spent on admin and ensure better productivity, Zoho does this very well.
- It is great value for money, it does everything the more established sites do, but at about half the price.
- There are no negative impacts from an ROI point of view in using Zoho recruit.
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?