What users are saying about
Likelihood to Recommend
Wonderful experience over the last year. In my organization, we use Zoho Recruit for employee recruitment. This application solved many problems and manual work done by our HR team.
Feature Rating Comparison
Job Requisition Management
Company Website Posting
Publish to Social Media
Job Search Site Posting
Customized Application Form
Duplicate Candidate Prevention
Task Creation and Delegation
Notifications and Alerts
- There should be more customization options for making our own pipeline for recruitment
- Need to add feedback forms for each progress and interview. We struggled over a year to capture feedback of an interview
- Need to improve assessment capabilities, like include more features
- Unclear if we can decide pipeline for each and every job
- Unclear what we should do if we make slight changes to our selection process
- Support team needs to improve support.
Likelihood to Renew
Based on 1 answer
We have evaluated every other ATS on the market, and do so every 1-2 years just to make sure we aren't missing out on anything better, and found that Zoho offers more functionality than any ATS with a per-recruiter-price under $100. Once it introduces automated job alerts and candidate login functionality there will be no reason for us to look elsewhere.
Based on 1 answer
People from the support team are clearly overloaded with work and not properly trained. It's a constant fight for feedback
Director in Human ResourcesInformation Technology and Services Company, 1-10 employees
We evaluated Zoho Recruit first, and we found it suitable for our needs. We have used it now for over a year. We chose this application because we wanted to reduce most of the manual work done by the HR team, but after one year we have not been able to fully operationalize the process online.
Return on Investment
- Not sure about this
Administrator in Human ResourcesEducation Management Company, 11-50 employees
Premium Consulting/Integration Services—
Entry-level set up fee?