Zoho Recruit is the best service provided by Zoho
May 08, 2021
Zoho Recruit is the best service provided by Zoho
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Zoho Recruit
This is just one of the exemplary services that the Zoho suite has to offer us in terms of business management, which in this case, encompasses the direct administration of human resources operations. We liked Zoho Recruit very much because it synthesizes all the HR tools in a single software, with very high integration capabilities.
- Like other HR-based services, Zoho Recruit allows you to track the behavior of candidates during the execution of your hiring process, so that you can create constant notes of any problems that may arise and that may prevent a proper job.
- The relationship between employers and candidates can be measured, which is excellent for creating reports on the development of each hiring process, and employees can then be evaluated on their ability to manage and communicate correctly with each candidate under their direct care.
- Hiring sessions can be recorded using a variety of methods. It does not necessarily have to be done using an audiovisual recording tool (which is possible through different integrations) but a convenient recording system that allows you to note down important data, and where even the candidate's photographs can be saved.
- We believe that some features of Zoho Recruit's support service could be improved, although this is probably a general service by the Zoho team for all their programs. The staff is not sufficiently explanatory, and therefore we have not been able to meet our expectations for troubleshooting.
- We like that using Zoho Recruit is so convenient, and that it interfaces well with the other services that the entire Zoho suite has to offer: Zoho Recruit is a good alternative for human resources, which shows a reliable and easy-to-manage operability, so that all registration and follow-up processes are simple.
- Zoho Recruit has difficulty integrating with other services that are not directly part of the Zoho suite, which is demonstrated by wanting to use a funnel management based CRM to include employee information, and Zoho Recruit's platform not allowing it because it doesn't meet some integrations beyond their suite.
- You can't create portals where people can post their resume and quick contact information, and this can be a bit limiting for those who directly need employees to send their information to an easily accessible service where it can be conveniently reviewed and separated from the rest.
- In terms of deployment, Zoho Recruit does not have such good adaptability when working from mobile, as evidenced by its application tracking function with the mobile version of the Zoho Recruit website, which does not let you send direct messages to candidates because the platform is closed unexpectedly.
- Zoho CRM meets an exemplary integration facility (with Zoho services) with which you can get a lot of benefit in terms of customer management methods, either to implement other tracking tools depending on work and employees, or to create better prepared reports.
- The platform manages automated employee payrolls, the format of which can be modified to suit your needs, or to include benefit payments or discounts for specific employees, depending on their performance during the last work cohort.
- It can be used to create invoices, which many tools tend to leave aside in the face of employee payroll processes, so it is not always necessary to keep large reports with the content of each process or each work cohort that is carried out every two weeks, as the invoices are usually enough to review data later.
- We like the fact that our ROI growth has been so noticeable with Zoho Recruit. It has gone from 5 to 9 in the last few months, which has helped us grow our operations.
- Zoho Recruit allows us to calculate ROI internally, which helps make it even more practical to work on managing results. Our growth has been very fast and easy to manage.
Do you think Zoho Recruit delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Zoho Recruit's feature set?
Did Zoho Recruit live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Zoho Recruit go as expected?
Would you buy Zoho Recruit again?
The scenario where Zoho Recruit could be much more exploitable would be where you have the other platforms that are in the Zoho suite, such as Zoho CRM, to be able to cover different areas of the same office work without having to buy another service. Likewise, being able to use it in conjunction with a CRM service, it is feasible that it can be used to cover the area of communication with customers, and that this serves to create evaluations of the treatment that employees offer them. When it comes to reporting incidents or behaviors, this is a very favorable possibility. With its self-service tools, employees can manage their time and attendance information on their own, since by means of an attendance reading tool, all the aforementioned information is kept secure and free from subsequent changes by employees once it has been updated.