In this guide you'll find:
- In-depth exploration of the Recruiting/Applicant Tracking (ATS) market & capabilities offered by each vendor
- TrustMaps showing the Top Rated tools used by SMBs and Enterprises based on user ratings & frequency of evaluation on TrustRadius
- Detailed profiles of 9 Recruiting/ATS tools used by SMBs & Enterprises, including pros & cons as cited in 300 authenticated end-user reviews
- Common capabilities and key factors to consider when selecting Recruiting/ATS software
TrustRadius is happy to complete our trio of human resources buyer's guides by publishing the Buyer's Guide to Recruiting/Applicant Tracking software, following our earlier publication of guides to Core HR and Talent Management Software. This Recruiting guide provides practical guidance to help you find the best recruiting software solution for your use case. Based on insights from real software users, it offers a survey of the recruiting software market, as well as product profiles for the leading vendors. Our research team analyzed more than 300 reviews and ratings of recruiting/ATS software products by authenticated users on trustradius.com. The result is an independent review of the leading recruiting software products, uninfluenced by vendors or analysts with an agenda.
This guide provides a detailed look at the recruiting software market, which is increasingly being seen as one component of the Talent Management portfolio of capabilities. However, there are a number of standalone recruiting products in addition to the suite products and this fact, in conjunction with the rapid development and shifting focus of the market, means that Recruiting software merits a dedicated guide. Some products included in our Core HR guide and Talent Management guides are also featured here, but with a focus on their recruiting capabilities. Technology to help organizations source and hire the very best people is an increasingly strategic goal for all organizations, and recent years have seen considerable development of the toolsets available to meet this goal. The recruiting software marketplace is a particularly fast-moving one.
In the guide you will find:
- A primer on Recruiting / Applicant Tracking software for those new to the field
- A discussion of trends and new technology that is shifting the center of gravity of this market
- Analyses (2 dimensional charts) we call TrustMaps™, comparing the software solutions based on “Likelihood to Recommend” ratings and evaluation frequencies on TrustRadius
- Product ratings across multiple factors from real user reviews