Score 8.0 out of 10

What is Applied TAM?

With Applied TAM, an insurance agent can automate operations and manage client relationships. Applied TAM offers greater visibility into clients and day-to-day operations. Reduce time and expenses spent on administrative tasks and better respond to client needs.

9 people want pricing too

What is BindHQ?

BindHQ’s agency operating system aims to enable technology-driven MGAs, MGUs & Wholesalers to bind more business and expand their revenue.BindHQ’s cloud-based platform reduces total cost of ownership with no hardware or servers to maintain, reduced upfront capital expenditures, and once the user is…

What is BlueMind?

BlueMind is a digital office that helps advisors manage their business, from lead nurturing to policy execution. The solution uses AI to automate compliance, handle unstructured data, generate policy recommendations, highlight revenue opportunities and perform advisor analytics. The application is…

Applied TAM Technical Details

We use applied TAM at my company throughout. I used to work in claims and I would use TAM to create an accord form and process claims, create activities, and make notes and attach important documents. When I worked in transportation it was a HUGE accessory to us. Now that I'm in benefits - I feel like TAM is more ample and based around transportation than it is benefits. But I still use it and love it.
  • TAM saves my work by letting me attach documents directly to policies or activities so I can have it for documentation or to review at a later time.
  • I also love the expiration report. It lets you know which accounts are coming up for renewal so you can be prepared to talk with your clients.
  • Creating activities is another another plus. It keeps my work organized and also is a great reminder when something is coming due or needs attention.
  • After I attach something there is always a pop up telling me that "doc" has been attached. It pops up at the bottom of my screen and I constantly have to "x" out of it. It's not too big of a deal-just an inconvenience.
A new thing we love about TAM is the opportunity section. You can create an opportunity for your producer when you get a prospect -and it really keeps track of the progress and also his book of business. This is one area that works well for my department. I love the search/filter as well. This program is SO user-friendly. It's a great tool all around no matter which department you are in.
I've used applied tam and EPIC. I believe EPIC is the NEW TAM? I love both products. I think Epic is a little bit more user-friendly and less clicking. TAM wanted to make an "activity" for everything-where Epic I feel like the choice is yours, which really frees up some clutter/space on my home screen. I love both products though.