Applied TAM

What is Applied TAM?

With Applied TAM, an insurance agent can automate operations and manage client relationships. Applied TAM offers greater visibility into clients and day-to-day operations. Reduce time and expenses spent on administrative tasks and better respond to client needs.

4 people want pricing too

What is BindHQ?

BindHQ’s agency operating system aims to enable technology-driven MGAs, MGUs & Wholesalers to bind more business and expand their revenue.BindHQ’s cloud-based platform reduces total cost of ownership with no hardware or servers to maintain, reduced upfront capital expenditures, and once the user is…

What is Maximizer CRM?

Maximizer CRM is a customer relationship management (CRM) software built to maximize sales leads and calls.

What is Applied TAM?

Applied TAM Technical Details

Alternatives

We use applied TAM at my company throughout. I used to work in claims and I would use TAM to create an accord form and process claims, create activities, and make notes and attach important documents. When I worked in transportation it was a HUGE accessory to us. Now that I'm in benefits - I feel like TAM is more ample and based around transportation than it is benefits. But I still use it and love it.
  • TAM saves my work by letting me attach documents directly to policies or activities so I can have it for documentation or to review at a later time.
  • I also love the expiration report. It lets you know which accounts are coming up for renewal so you can be prepared to talk with your clients.
  • Creating activities is another another plus. It keeps my work organized and also is a great reminder when something is coming due or needs attention.
  • After I attach something there is always a pop up telling me that "doc" has been attached. It pops up at the bottom of my screen and I constantly have to "x" out of it. It's not too big of a deal-just an inconvenience.
A new thing we love about TAM is the opportunity section. You can create an opportunity for your producer when you get a prospect -and it really keeps track of the progress and also his book of business. This is one area that works well for my department. I love the search/filter as well. This program is SO user-friendly. It's a great tool all around no matter which department you are in.