Applied Systems offers Applied TAM, an insurance agency management platform supporting customer care for the insured with customer policy management, and also employee management and onboarding.Give Applied TAM a try-you won't regret it!We use applied TAM at my company throughout. I used to work in claims and I would use TAM to create an accord form and process claims, create activities, and make notes and attach important documents. When I worked in transportation it was a HUGE accessory to us. Now that I'm in benefits - I feel like TAM is more ample and based around transportation than it is benefits. But I still use it and love it.,TAM saves my work by letting me attach documents directly to policies or activities so I can have it for documentation or to review at a later time. I also love the expiration report. It lets you know which accounts are coming up for renewal so you can be prepared to talk with your clients. Creating activities is another another plus. It keeps my work organized and also is a great reminder when something is coming due or needs attention.,After I attach something there is always a pop up telling me that "doc" has been attached. It pops up at the bottom of my screen and I constantly have to "x" out of it. It's not too big of a deal-just an inconvenience.,10,,Applied Epic, Zywave HRconnection, Jabber
Applied TAM

Applied TAM Reviews

Applied TAM
Filter 1 vetted Applied TAM reviews and ratings
March 27, 2018

Review: "Give Applied TAM a try-you won't regret it!"

• TAM saves my work by letting me attach documents directly to policies or activities so I can have it for documentation or to review at a later time.
  • I also love the expiration report. It lets you know which accounts are coming up for renewal so you can be prepared to talk with your clients.
  • Creating activities is another another plus. It keeps my work organized and also is a great reminder when something is coming due or needs attention.
  • After I attach something there is always a pop up telling me that "doc" has been attached. It pops up at the bottom of my screen and I constantly have to "x" out of it. It's not too big of a deal-just an inconvenience.
A new thing we love about TAM is the opportunity section. You can create an opportunity for your producer when you get a prospect -and it really keeps track of the progress and also his book of business. This is one area that works well for my department. I love the search/filter as well. This program is SO user-friendly. It's a great tool all around no matter which department you are in.

Applied TAM Scorecard Summary