We use applied TAM at my company throughout. I used to work in claims and I would use TAM to create an accord form and process claims, …
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
4 people want pricing too
With Applied TAM, an insurance agent can automate operations and manage client relationships. Applied TAM offers greater visibility into clients and day-to-day operations. Reduce time and expenses spent on administrative tasks and better respond to client needs.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We use applied TAM at my company throughout. I used to work in claims and I would use TAM to create an accord form and process claims, create activities, and make notes and attach important documents. When I worked in transportation it was a HUGE accessory to us. Now that I'm in benefits - I feel like TAM is more ample and based around transportation than it is benefits. But I still use it and love it.
- TAM saves my work by letting me attach documents directly to policies or activities so I can have it for documentation or to review at a later time.
- I also love the expiration report. It lets you know which accounts are coming up for renewal so you can be prepared to talk with your clients.
- Creating activities is another another plus. It keeps my work organized and also is a great reminder when something is coming due or needs attention.
- After I attach something there is always a pop up telling me that "doc" has been attached. It pops up at the bottom of my screen and I constantly have to "x" out of it. It's not too big of a deal-just an inconvenience.
A new thing we love about TAM is the opportunity section. You can create an opportunity for your producer when you get a prospect -and it really keeps track of the progress and also his book of business. This is one area that works well for my department. I love the search/filter as well. This program is SO user-friendly. It's a great tool all around no matter which department you are in.