Reviews (1-1 of 1)
We use Aryaka to connect our AWS Singapore and AWS China (Beijing) sites and use the Aryaka Virtual Office services in Singapore as well.
- Relatively easily to implement
- Support is very inconsistent, no real trouble-ticketing system when you have issues
- Very expensive for what you get
- Not much advance notification for maintenance events
- Unclear if Aryaka connectivity into China meets Chinese M.I.I.T. laws
Read Jeff Stockamp's full review
It integrates nicely with AWS (in regions other than China). The provisioning support is pretty good.
Aryaka SmartOptimize Scorecard Summary
About Aryaka SmartOptimize
Aryaka SmartOptimize is an on-demand, application-optimization and acceleration delivered-as-a-service and is a key component of SmartConnect. The vendor states Aryaka’s architecture optimizes and compresses WAN traffic in multiple ways, delivering LAN-like performance via a private Layer 2 core with QoS and intelligent edge optimization, multi-segment transport optimization for TCP, Advanced Redundancy Removal for any uncompressed and unencrypted application, and application acceleration for SSL and CIFS/SMB. The combination of Aryaka’s multiple layers of WAN optimization offer performance, with verifiable SLAs via the MyAryaka cloud portal.
Categories: WAN Optimization
Aryaka SmartOptimize Technical Details