It is used across the whole organization, by account managers and our operations team. We use it as an applicant tracking system where we …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Beamery, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
Beamery’s Talent Operating System aims to enable talent teams to achieve strategic transformation, reach diversity targets, identify and engage potential high performers, optimize the end to end talent experience, and identify the skills and capabilities they need.
Hear why AstraZeneca chose Beamery's Talent Operating System
Hear Jabil share their views on their talent transformation journey with Beamery.
Beamery headquartered in London offers the Beamery Talent Operating System, an applicant / candidate tracking and recruiting CRM with a range of features designed to support action to recruit desired level of talent.
Phenom Talent Experience Management (TXM) Platform, Eightfold AI, and Avature CRM are common alternatives for Beamery.
The most common users of Beamery are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Staffing & Recruiting industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
It is used across the whole organization, by account managers and our operations team. We use it as an applicant tracking system where we send outreach and move candidates through all of our stages.
- Beamery is a solid ATS system that simplifies the outreach process.
- It allows the user to customize a ton of their stages and workflows, to make it highly specific to the company/user's needs.
- The Chrome Extension could really use some work: very buggy and it's pretty common for candidates that are already in our system to not show up as such in the Extension.
- The internal searching features are limited: we have a massive database that is really hard to access.
Well suited for organizations that are tracked and managing large amounts of candidates across open roles. They have really improved the overall product and it has a lot fewer technical issues, so big or small companies could find it useful.
You can sometimes get bounced around from person to person. Tickets can take some time to get looked over by Engineering.