December 11, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
We're utilizing Eightold.ai to be able to go source into our candidate pool within our ATS (Greenhouse) portal. With this ability to go back into candidates that have either applied, interviewed or were not interested in the time gives us a larger candidate pool to work with. Having this technology of being able to look into candidates that have expressed interest in our company in the past results in a higher probability of not only the candidate responding but also still interested in the possibility of joining our company.
- Integration with our ATS (Greenhouse) and other social media outlets (LinkedIn)
- Cross-functional ability to build drip campaigns and allowing the platform to do a lot of back lifting
- Accessibility for Hiring Managers to use a portal for existing candidates
- They could improve with integration across all features within ATS, CRMs, etc. Whenever you send out messages through Eightfold, it does not show that in other CRMs, ATS' - it pulls information from them but it does not export it back to those channels.
- Calibration on candidate skills, profiles, education, etc. need improvement. They still pull current employees at our company and others who are in process - thus creating a lot of confusion from a Talent Acquisition side.
- User Experience does need some additional help - but it's a work in progress.
Read this authenticated review
Looking at Eightfold from a holistic approach, it is an essential tool for a fast growing company (ideally Mid-Market to Enterprise) to utilize this technology. By having access and the ability to search for previous applicants or candidates through our pre-existing pool, is a game-changer. As a company continues to grow, one will need to think of different avenues to find your next batch of employees - why not start with a group that has already engaged with your brand in the past.