Diversity Reporting (11)
Automated Candidate Evaluation/Scoring (10)
Existing Skills Mapping/Lanscaping (9)
ATS Integrations (10)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Eightfold, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Supported: Continuous AI Model Training
- Supported: Existing Skills Mapping/Lanscaping
- Supported: Anonymous Screening/Profile Masking
- Supported: Bias-Mitigating Algorithms
- Supported: Diversity Reporting
- Supported: AI-Based Role Definition
- Supported: Candidate Modelling
- Supported: Talent Rediscovery
- Supported: Automated Candidate Evaluation/Scoring
- Supported: Internal Mobility Recommendations
- Supported: At-Risk Talent Scoring
- Supported: ATS Integrations
Watch Eightfold customers are world leaders in financial services, technology, healthcare, telecommunications, professional services, and other sectors. The Eightfold Talent Intelligence Platform empowers businesses to hire, retain, and develop a global workforce. See how businesses retain top talent by: -Guiding employees to what’s next in their careers -Measuring diversity efforts -Making quantifiable improvements
- In this report, Josh Bersin talks about the rise of the Talent Intelligence Platform and what it means for enterprises. It outlines the challenges that companies face matching people to the right roles and how a Talent Intelligence Platform is the backbone of true integrated talent management. Read the report now to learn: -What a Talent Intelligence Platform is and why it matters -How advanced AI is already matching people to opportunities -Why companies like Bayer and Micron are using Talent Intelligence Platforms and how to get started
- AirAsia Lands Record Number of Candidates By adopting Eightfold’s AI-powered Talent Intelligence Suite, AirAsia immediately reduced the cost, became more efficient, and accelerated the complex process of finding the best qualified candidates while continuing to exceed customer expectations.
- There are compelling synergies from leveraging a single system for both Talent Acquisition and Talent Management. When powered by AI, organizations can more easily understand their internal capabilities and gaps and access talent pools both within and outside the organization. Adopting a unified Talent Intelligence Platform can be the foundation upon which many a great company of the future is built. In this report: -An understanding of what a “Unified Talent Intelligence Platform” looks like operationally -Knowledge of important considerations for decision-makers -Learn best practices for getting started -Receive in-depth examples of a “Unified Talent Intelligence Platform” in action -Find out the results of companies that have adopted a single platform approach strategy
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||5%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||10%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||80%|
|Supported Languages||Croatia, Danish, Dutch, German, English, French, Italian, Korean, Mandarin, Norwegian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Ukrainian|
- Candidate management
- Talent Management
- Interview schedule
- AI based candidate sorting
- more pool of candidate can be linked from LinkedIn
- Diversity Hiring
- AI enabled sourcing
- Talent Intelligence
- Reduce cost and time to hire
- Skill specific hiring
- Using respective companies historical data
- Integrating with larger Talent ecosystem
- Enabling additional market intelligence like average cost etc
- Screening CVs
- Interview scheduling
- Hiring Manager experience
- Capturing candidate feedback
- Job posting/advertising
- Integrations with 3rd party solutions
- Video interviewing
- Candidate Recommendations via Lead functionality
- Candidate skills matching to assess accurate skills qualification
- Centralized Candidate profiles with relevant details
- Real time updates with source data file
- Increased reporting capabilities particularly with export functionality to Excel
- Ability to record notes for roles and candidates
- Suggestions for: similar Job titles and Skills when creating a req
- Easy method for mass outreach via "Campaign"
- Matching candidates to jobs
- No good way to create "remote" positions. If you click "remote" that indicates it is international, so instead you have to select "relocation allowed" which simply doesn't mean the same thing. I'd love a true remote option.
- I wish there were more options for editing text in the Job Description (font color, format painter, etc.).
- The degree requirement section isn't intuitive: if you need someone to have a Bachelor's degree, you have to select all other higher degree types as well or else those candidates will be eliminated. There's not an option to select for "No degree requirements" either.
- Eightfold [AI] provides match scores for leads that are very accurate.
- Ease of calibration and publishing positions
- Ease of managing applicants in the Screening tab
- Eightfold [AI] could use an applicant tracking system.
- Eightfold would be better if there was a way to view the entire talent network.
- It is easy to calibrate and publish positions.
- Easy to access candidate information.
- It provides an organized view of our positions and information needed to work.
- Transfer time: It takes 25 minutes to an hour to communicate back and forth through other systems.
- The helpdesk could be a bit more personalized and accessible.
- Ease of publishing/ calibrating jobs that populate/are created manually
- User functionality- sending candidates to WAND, screening notes, resume downloading and managing or displaying applicants in the requisition.
- Organization- having all buttons placed in easy access locations and navigation.
- Reporting- not all accounts are set up to run reports, however, I feel like this should be standard across all users.
- Integration with other VMS-based systems- right now it only works for 1 type of system, so we are left to manually publish all open roles.
- Centralized candidate tab, where you can filter and search for candidates based on a variety of filters.
- Only providing relevant jobs, projects, mentors and not a long list.
- Bias free candidate selection.
- Objectivizing candidate decisions.
- Managed operations.
- Working of AI.
- Project management.
Less appropriate: employees less open to develop.
- Matches candidates to our open requisitions
- Identifies female candidates
- Infers whether a candidate is from an underrepresented background
- Better reporting capability
- Better data analytics to understand trends
- Customer support response time needs improvement
- Data driven decision support
- True AI
- State-of-the-art user interface
- Avoid unconscious bias
- Leverage data insights for strategic workforce planing
- Match talent for opportunities
- Integrate in HR TA and TM processes
- Reduce costs
- Increase efficiency
- More data integration options with SAP
- Build a robust API infrastructure
- Add proficiency level to skill library
- Integration with our ATS (Greenhouse) and other social media outlets (LinkedIn)
- Cross-functional ability to build drip campaigns and allowing the platform to do a lot of back lifting
- Accessibility for Hiring Managers to use a portal for existing candidates
- They could improve with integration across all features within ATS, CRMs, etc. Whenever you send out messages through Eightfold, it does not show that in other CRMs, ATS' - it pulls information from them but it does not export it back to those channels.
- Calibration on candidate skills, profiles, education, etc. need improvement. They still pull current employees at our company and others who are in process - thus creating a lot of confusion from a Talent Acquisition side.
- User Experience does need some additional help - but it's a work in progress.