It is an effective follow-up tool for the client portfolio, allowing to make a profile of these, in order to determine the cross-selling of used or used products, adapting them to the needs of the clients. It is friendly, with complete reports and a graphical interface that facilitates the understanding of the tool.
It is ideal how it is integrated with other Microsoft applications, especially email tracking. The learning curve is relatively fast, allowing a better use of the resource.
As described above, it allows it to be a tool for easy implementation, improving response times, integrating with the company's operating platforms, and facilitating the monitoring of the client portfolio.
- Visually friendly for the end user, maintaining the most common design style for workers
- The adaptation time and the learning curve is relatively shorter than other similar applications
- The graphics could be developed in a better way, they should be more modern, friendly and show the information in more detail.
- Develop a module in the application that allows personalization by the user, giving him the possibility to manage a tool made by him to suit him. Moves the APPS Mobile concept to the design of the program.
- Although the tool is well integrated with Microsoft, you can think of a development of integration with social networks or mobile developments, both users, and customers.
- Develop a more economical and simple version, aimed at small and medium enterprises, with small client portfolios