Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Celigo integrator.io, and make your voice heard!
$600 a month
$1200 a month
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
From Celigo, Integrator.io is a next-generation iPaaS integration platform for companies to easily connect apps, sync data, and automate processes. Integration wizards, templates, and other tools help help business users easily integrate NetSuite to any application or data sources.
Integrator.io is available in four editions, and aims to meet the integration needs of all companies -- whether it is to implement a single use case to company-wide adoption of the platform. According to the vendor, the unique flow-based pricing is aligned to the business processes that are being automated rather than on endpoints - or applications - that are being integrated. The subscription model provides an easy path to add more capacity as companies need to connect more processes - starting with one free integration flow with the Free Edition.
Each edition includes access to the following:
*Data Loader: Tool for ad-hoc import and mapping of a data file into NetSuite, Salesforce, or other REST/JSON application
*Integration Templates: Access packaged integration flows that can be installed, configured, modified, duplicated, or deleted
*Assistants: API assistants for the most popular cloud applications to make it easier and faster to create integrations
*Advanced Capabilities: Orchestration (complex flows), EDI integrations, generating tokens for direct API calls, building wrappers, and much more
- Supported: Pre-built connectors
- Supported: Connector modification
- Supported: Support for real-time and batch integration
- Supported: Data quality services
- Supported: Data security features
- Supported: Monitoring console
- Supported: Visual Designer
- Supported: Prebuilt Integrations / Integration Apps
- Supported: Sandbox
- Supported: Multi-Tenant
- Supported: Universal APIs for REST/JSON, XML, SOAP, HTTP/S, S/FTP, and much more
- Supported: Managed support services
- Supported: Integration services
- Supported: Complex Orchestrations
- NetSuite ERP
- ADP Streamline Payroll
- Jira Software
- Zendesk Support Suite
- Magento Commerce Cloud (formerly Magento)
- Salesforce Sales Cloud (CRM)
- Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
- Amazon Marketplace
- eBay Marketplace
- Walmart Marketplace
- Google Shopping
|Supported Countries||USA, APAC, LATAM, EMEA|
- Previewing data transformations and scripts in real time
- Ability to retry data and manage errors when something goes wrong
- Pre built apps for quick implementation
- EDI transactions are difficult to setup and use
- FTP transactions can be slow when using them for a lot of volume
- Error handling
- Template handling
- Handling very large datasets
- loading times
- Reduce data entry.
- Speed up month-end close.
- Enable staff to work on adding more value.
- AI would be amazing.
- Shorter wait for project kick-off.