D-Link Wireless is being used by my organization as a secondary wireless connect[or] in multiple areas (like CCTV and Time Management …
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
D-Link offers wireless LAN.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
D-Link Wireless is being used by my organization as a secondary wireless connect[or] in multiple areas (like CCTV and Time Management System machines). Before D-Link, we used multiple brands for wireless connectivity. We always faced hanging and connectivity issues in Production & MHD Areas, so we [researched] and selected D-Link Wireless [as a] solution for required areas.
- Due to multiple switches in a single network environment, communication issues are common; therefore, productivity is effected. After installing D-Link Wireless, we resolved these kind of issues in our network.
- One windows solution make management easy via D-Link Wireless.
- Logs and troubleshooting is now easily handled. Pictorial form help in configuration and users management.
- Hanging issues are common in large scale networks. Even wireless controller is hanged in peak hours.
- Issues in VLAN configuration and port configurations.
- Cost is high in front of other brands.
Best in small networks & appropriate in industrial areas. AP works fine in any temperature & location (in remote locations office or remote location). Open area wireless connectivity is good with good range. Simple VLAN management and management are good. Backup and restoration is very good. Small home offices using wireless network work awesome.