Helped in collaboration with work teams to complete tasks faster, accurately, and easily. We are able to utilize this to enhance our …
We've used FireEye Helix to beef up our cybersecurity by helping us put priority on the 'real' threats and critical alerts. We employ …
It has helped us in recent years to innovate and take this tool to a new level by collaborating with work teams to complete tasks thanks …
To efficiently manage, conduct reports, and help on the investigation of issues going around the organization concerning security or daily …
FireEye Helix is our organization's system for managing all security events and conducting behavioral analysis. We have deployed FireEye …
Helix is used as a log aggregator to support global business. It is the SIEM within the environment.
Event and log normalization/management (6)
Centralized event and log data collection (6)
Deployment flexibility (6)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of FireEye Helix, and make your voice heard!
Events per second
Events per second
Entry-level set up fee?
- Setup fee optional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
FireEye Helix is a cloud-hosted security operations platform that allows organizations to take control of any incident from alert to fix. FireEye Helix integrates disparate security tools and augments them with advanced SIEM, Orchestration, and threat intelligence capabilities to capture the untapped potential of security investments.
- Supported: Centralized event and log data collection
- Supported: Correlation
- Supported: Event and log normalization/management
- Supported: Deployment flexibility
- Supported: Integration with Identity and Access Management Tools
- Supported: Custom dashboards and workspaces
- Supported: Host and network-based intrusion detection
- Supported: Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Improve threat and vulnerability detection with managed and curated detection rules
- Supported: User and Entity Behavior Analytics (UEBA) Detect insider threats and advanced attacks with machine learning driven analytics
- Supported: Security Analytics Surface answers from your data with next generation security analytics
- Supported: Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) Automate response with pre-built playbooks created by frontline practitioners
To protect against advanced threats, organizations need to integrate their security and apply the right expertise and processes. FireEye Helix is a cloud-hosted security operations platform that allows organizations to take control of any incident from alert to fix.
Axway Software, an API-software developer utilizes FireEye to reinvigorate its security operations.
- Microsoft 365
- IBM Security QRadar
- IBM Resilient Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR)
- IBM i2 Analyze
- Splunk Enterprise Security (ES)
- Rapid7 InsightIDR
- Splunk Security Essentials
- Microsoft Sentinel
- Google Chronical
- Rapid7 Insight Connect
- Rapid7 Insight Ops
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||0%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||10%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||90%|
FireEye Helix is a SIEM solution providing a non-malware threat detection solution.
IBM Security QRadar, IBM Resilient Security Orchestration, Automation and Response (SOAR), and IBM i2 Analyze are common alternatives for FireEye Helix.
Reviewers rate Host and network-based intrusion detection highest, with a score of 9.4.
The most common users of FireEye Helix are from Enterprises (1,001+ employees) and the Information Technology & Services industry.
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
We've been fairly happy with FireEye Helix support overall. Most issues are resolved the same day the case is opened.