Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Remote View and Control - provide remote support for Windows, Linux, and Apple machines. Goverlan is agent-based and Active Directory integrated making it super easy to track down a user or computer and provide assistance.
- Scope Actions - This is what Goverlan calls their remote procedures. Using this tool you can essentially use a building block type interface to evaluate a client and based on criteria perform an action whether that be reporting or software installation etc. This portion of the product is amazing and I cannot say enough good things about it but I do have one primary criticism. For all of this to work the client has to be online, any client that is unreachable fails and it simply moves on to the next. Because this is an agent based product it would be a very simple thing for them to force the agent to do a check for open job actions against a database on boot but they have not moved in that direction.
- Reporting - Again amazing. Set up your criteria and what you want reported back and Goverlan will scan the network and provide your choice of CSV or HTML based reports.
- Machines must be online for actions to be performed, scopes allow you to rerun them against failed objects only but really a much better option would be for client agent to check in at power on for open jobs.
- Newest version of Reach is glitchy on Windows 10 requiring the occasional restart of the application.
- Good configurable dashboard that can be personalized per audience
- Built in packages for monitoring standard applications that can be personalized easily
- Simple, easy to use update deployment configuration.
- More standard application support
- Better cross platform support
- Better fail-over support
Goverlan Reach Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Goverlan Reach
Goverlan Reach is a secure on-premise IT remote system management solution for corporate IT and IT services providers. Goverlan Reach enables companies to support all their users and machines, no matter where, and without the need for a VPN.
According to the vendor, key business benefits include:. Secure access to your users machines no matter where they are
. Enterprise-class Remote Control
. Active Directory administration and Password management
. Behind-the-scenes systems reporting and management
. Software and patch distribution
. IT workflow automation
. Compliance and security management
Goverlan Reach Screenshots
Goverlan Reach Competitors
|Standard||$15||per operator per month|
|Professional||$30||per operator per month|
|Enterprise||$50||per operator per month|
* Each operator license allows the remote management and support of an unlimited number of INTERNAL endpoints * Each license includes between 10 to 20 manageable EXTERNAL endpoints (based on edition). Additional external endpoint licence is $5 per node per year (volume discount available) * Operator licenses can be purchased on a perpetual or subscription basis
Goverlan Reach Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||10%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||40%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||50%|
Goverlan Reach Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Goverlan Reach Technical Details