- Increased developer productivity
- Better application architecture
- Multiple build configurations for test and prod
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- Helps parameterization.
- Helps release faster.
- Faster build times for quicker deployments!
- It's a very good investment.
- It helped us to simplify our build process.
- Gradle has been a roadblock lately to our move to another hosting service
- Developers can't get started on a project with the latest tools, leading to delays in change efforts
- Gradle builds can be fast, once up and running, allowing for faster development turnaround
- In a distributed development environment, once we established a strong CI/CD model, Gradle proved to be a great choice to automate the various processes. Gradle also provides much flexibility, which is essential in today's development environment. The important benefit is that the CI/CD engineers can support development's needs quickly and reliably. This in turn supports faster testing and deployment, which generates higher ROI.
- Less time fixing framework compatibility problems
- Less time when changing frameworks or plug-ins
- Accelerate the build process of our applications
- We can trigger tests in parallel which is worth for CI servers
- Easy to understand and extend if that's needed
- Dependable builds.
- Reliable builds.
Gradle is an open source build system.
What is Gradle?