Scout Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Quentin Fisher profile photo
Scout is being used by our whole organization. We use these sections on a daily basis: IT risk assessments, cybersecurity, red flags, vendor management, BSA, ACH and compliance management. I have had three different FDIC regulators look at the reports and they are always satisfied. This is so much better than Excel spreadsheets that are hard to configure and read. You must order the trial and see for yourself.
  • I specifically use the risk assessment module and do risk assessments on any new product we introduce into our network or any company that we are thinking about taking on as a client.
  • I also use the vendor management module for any due diligence that comes up with a new company or a company that we may use once and then not use again.
  • There are not many areas that I would change in Scout. If I were to change anything it would be just to add a description of when I would use a report, such as managers, board of directors, or regulators.
Scout does a fantastic job with all of the modules and it is easy to navigate. A nice addition was the cyber security module. I can not think of a less appropriate scenario.
Read Quentin Fisher's full review

Scout Scorecard Summary

About Scout

Scout, from the small American company of the same name, is an IT infrastructure monitoring service.

Scout Integrations