15Five makes it easy to stay on top of employee morale and fosters better communication across my organizationhttps://www.trustradius.com/employee-performance-management-software15FiveUnspecified8.6121012018-08-14T16:42:23.833Z
August 14, 2018
15Five makes it easy to stay on top of employee morale and fosters better communication across my organization
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with 15Five
We use 15Five to solicit feedback across the organization and as a way to ensure we keep our finger on the pulse of the business. It allows employees to have a voice and allows senior management to better understand how employees are feeling. This helps senior management get ahead of any potential issues before they become problematic.
- Flexibility to set your questions by company/team/individual.
- It is a weekly reporting platform that also has the functionality to do end of year reviews. Having continuity makes the end of year process much more streamlined.
- Allows individuals to set, report and record progress on weekly goals. These users can then go back later and review these goals and progress throughout the year.
- The interface to set up the question frequency is a bit confusing.
- The 360-degree review functionality is relatively new so there are still some kinks to work out on this part of the product.
- 15Five is one of my favorite tools. It has allowed us to keep track of the general morale of the business and to address small issues before they became large issues
- It has also allowed us to streamline our review process, making everybody's life easier!
I think 15Five is well suited for any organization but especially well suited for larger teams and/or teams that are in various geographical locations. For small teams that work closely together on a daily basis, the user may not see the same returns since there would be ample opportunity for communication.