Overall Satisfaction with 7shifts
We use 7Shifts as our comprehensive labor management solution at each of our restaurants. Our management team use 7Shifts to develop, maintain shifts and schedules for all staff, communicate restaurant and organization announcements to all staff, track revenue and labor cost metrics, and facilitate Time & Attendance. As a truly cloud-based platform via the website and the mobile app, our management corporate team can effectively and efficiently manage the workforce both remotely and at the restaurants in real-time. During COVID, 7Shifts has responded to our evolving needs and instituted health and safety assessment tools as part of Time & Attendance that have enabled us to comply efficiently with local jurisdictional guidelines. 7Shifts has become a valuable and indispensable platform for us.
- Lightweight, intuitive and pleasant user interface makes it a useful, reliable and enjoyable tool for all management and staff to use
- Reliable and effective customer support to help address questions and issues that come up
- Self-service onboard and implementation makes it easy to get platform set up at our multiple restaurant locations
- Constantly innovating and responding to our evolving and complex needs
- Effective and well-developed 3rd party integrations with POS (Toast) and HR/payroll solutions (ADP)
- Greater training resource and documentation portal to expand labor management and staff training functionality
- Ability to generate and request, submit forms as part of broadening capabilities with HR
- More sales and labor analytics on the mobile app (vs. just on website)
- Simplify and streamline weekly payroll process by reducing the amount of time spent by managers to approve time punches.
- Real-time visibility into revenue and labor cost enables our management teams to stay within labor cost targets.
- Much better priced and more effective labor management platform relative to others on the market.
Support - whether via email or chat - has generally been prompt, reliable, courteous and effective. Support follows-up and works proactively to ensure our questions and issues are addressed. 7Shifts also genuinely cares about customer success, which is important to us.
Do you think 7shifts delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 7shifts's feature set?
Did 7shifts live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of 7shifts go as expected?
Would you buy 7shifts again?
7Shifts is ideal for a broad number of restaurant clients, whether it is a single unit, independent location or multi-unit, multi-jurisdiction group like ours. Pricing is very reasonable, and as mentioned earlier, a lightweight and intuitive platform makes it easy to implement and maintain, and scalable for growth.