Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 Express
We use it for texting and calling customers. I love that you can use it on any phone and have the phone number from 8x8 Express. The biggest issue is that the voicemail fills up quickly. We also can go back and listen to phone calls if needed. I use it to communicate with customers as well as co-workers. It is nice to be able to just call an extension and all my co-workers are already in my contacts.
- Recording calls
- Using a different phone number
- Keeping track of messages
- Better voicemail
- Dropped calls
- Texting function could be easier to use
- Being able to listen to phone calls when there is a discrepancy
- Keeping the honest honest by knowing we can listen to calls
- Easy to communicate internally, been very helpful and time saving
Do you think 8x8 Express delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with 8x8 Express's feature set?
Did 8x8 Express live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of 8x8 Express go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy 8x8 Express again?
It works very well for communicating! I don't know what else to say. The interface for the app is easy to use and easy to navigate. I cannot think of any reason it is not appropriate to use. I love having all my conversations at my fingertips when needed. This is a great VOIP.