Reliable Virtual Office
January 16, 2019

Reliable Virtual Office

Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 Virtual Office

8X8 is used by my whole organization. It is a useful tool for staying connected 24 hours a day. Since we work in the healthcare industry, it is important that we are always available to our team, as well as clients, and can be reached at any hour. 8x8 is also useful for conference calls and is accessible to all, even those who don't have an account.
  • The feedback collection system is easy and user-friendly. It collects a screenshot of your current page when you go to submit feedback, so it's easy to reference.
  • The integration of the 8x8 calendar with my phone/Outlook calendar is extremely helpful. Never missed a meeting!
  • Call quality is great!
  • I think the 8x8 mobile app for Android could be more visually appealing. More use of color, contrast, etc.
  • SMS service should not require a subscription.
  • Call quality is sometimes questionable. App has glitches where it freezes at times.
  • Saved my company $1420 per person per year by preventing the need for an additional device and phone line.
It is very well suited for teams/organizations of all sizes, particularly mid-sized companies that are more mobile. Well suited for travel. Downloading the app on a personal phone and connecting to your desk phone eliminates the need for a "work cell phone". This saves money and the hassle of carrying multiple phones.

I cannot think of a scenario where 8x8 use is not well suited.

8x8 Work Feature Ratings

Hosted PBX
Multi-level Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
User templates