Overall Satisfaction with 8x8 Virtual Office
Currently. we have 8x8 in our office. It is used from the front desk all the way to administration. We changed over from an old Nortel system and it has been a wonderful experience. Now all our voicemails are accessible from any phone. I have the ability to change the auto attendant through a website and adjust messages and holiday hours with ease. eFax is also very nice. Having fax numbers for every phone number and the main office fax ensures that when a fax does come in it goes to the appropriate line without any confusion or misplaced paper.
- Voicemail access
- Desktop app
- Online management of the entire system, including voice recordings
- The desktop app is very nice but it is updated regularly and not always for the better. I would like to have a volume selection with each message.
- The online management site is easy to work with but I have always had issues with the recorded voice messages never playing through my computer.
- I have the ability to leave the office and not be out of touch with the office staff with the mobile app. I can be more productive without being at the office.
- Decreased time spent answering messages.
- Better communication with patients about information needed and closings.
I have a healthcare office and it is a great fit for us. Multiple fax lines and ring groups make it a great tool. Voicemail is a huge part of the daily operation and it is nice to be able to listen to voicemail on my computer and be able to call patients back with the click of a button. It helps streamline this process. It once took half a day to answer voicemails and now it is down to just a couple of hours.