9 Spokes Review 1 of 1
9 Spokes Review: "Nice to look at but missing a lot of apps"
https://www.trustradius.com/business-intelligence-bi9 SpokesUnspecified8.22101
Updated May 02, 2018

9 Spokes Review: "Nice to look at but missing a lot of apps"

Score 7 out of 101

Overall Satisfaction with 9 Spokes

I use 9 Spokes as a one-stop dashboard for my small business. I use 9 Spokes to see my QuickBooks, LinkedIn and other social media all in one place. I am a one-person operation right now so I would say it's being used across my whole organization. It addresses an issue with browsing several tabs at once. I see at a glance where my business stats are headed.
  • Grouping several apps in one place for easy viewing.
  • Clean dashboard interface that looks uncluttered when viewing several apps at once.
  • Setting up the apps is a breeze when the platform supports them.
  • Integration with apps that are listed. Some of them are not supported yet and it seems the wait is taking longer than I'd like.
  • iPhone support. It would be nice to have this in the app store. Not available as of 04/25/2018.
I actually chose QuickBooks (currently using) and Method (used for a month) before deciding that 9 Spokes is just good for looking at a few apps in one place. I'll keep checking back with them to see if they have improved. I wouldn't be surprised if 9 Spokes improves their product within the next 6-12 months.
I gave 9 Spokes a five because the range of data sources is minimal. Ease of merging data from disparate sources is pretty good for the ones they do support. I just want to have more apps available for arranging on their nice looking interface. Perhaps next year my review for 9 Spokes will be better than 5.
Access control capabilities are OK. Ease of sharing is great because the app design is made special for that purpose. I haven't dove that far into the app enough to generate reports. Formatting is very flexible because 9 Spokes allows the user to customize how the info is displayed. Security or lack thereof is not a factor for me so I am unable to give feedback on security.
Good for letting your investors, employees and others know at a glance how your company is doing. The interface is clean and organized well. I just wish more of the app's functionality was available for testing and implementation. "Coming soon" is not really encouraging when we already have been waiting for a year or more.

9 Spokes Feature Ratings

Customizable dashboards
Drill-down analysis
Pre-built visualization formats (heatmaps, scatter plots etc.)
Multi-User Support (named login)
Multiple Access Permission Levels (Create, Read, Delete)
Responsive Design for Web Access
Dashboard / Report / Visualization Interactivity on Mobile
REST API
Javascript API

Using 9 Spokes

Users and Roles

1 - Owner of Lonell Multimedia. Sole proprietorship

Support Headcount Required

1 - No special people or skills needed.

Future Planned Uses

• Great for looking at the overall company and how its doing in one place.

Business Processes Supported

Evaluating 9 Spokes and Competitors

Products Replaced

Key Differentiators

• Price
The 9 spokes software is free to evaluate. I tried it looking for an all in one solution for CRM. I thought this software was very user friendly. The only thing it lacks is functionality of the current apps associated with it. Some aof the apps say they will be available soon.

Evaluation Lessons Learned

More app availability would convince me to use this product more. Perhaps in the future when they more apps associated then I will be onboard. For now, the most useful apps for me are QuickBooks and Square. Other available apps are greyed out, coming soon. I'll keep checking back with them.

9 Spokes Support

Support

Support was helpful in the beginning but no longer needed because I didn't use the software as much. The experience that I did have with support was very friendly but not enough to give a good review. If the support team was called for initial setup, video chat or messenger app was used.

9 Spokes Customer Support Pros and Cons

ProsCons
None
None

Premium Support

No - I would not pay for premium support for any software or services. Customer Support is just another part of the company that should not be priced. If you have an issue, there should be a representative available whether the services are paid for or not. What if all companies worked with this model?

Bug Resolution

Exceptional Examples of 9 Spokes Support

I cannot describe a time when 9 Spokes International Limited provided me with exceptional support for this product. I haven't used it enough to rate them in this area.