22 Years of Success with Abacushttps://www.trustradius.com/expense-managementAbacusUnspecified8.2141012019-02-02T17:38:05.358Z
Updated May 06, 2019
22 Years of Success with Abacus
Score 8 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Abacus
We use Abacus as an effective prospecting tool. Through their modeling, they are able to supply us with new customers on a regular basis. Segmentation and multiple modeling approaches allow us to test deeper to expand our reach, while maintaining the current success rate. In the world of catalog/mail-order, the quest for new customer names is a big challenge. Abacus helps us overcome that.
- New prospecting opportunities
- Existing customer modeling for suppression
- Existing customer modeling for reactivation
- Reporting is almost non-existent
- Account reps seem overwhelmed with not enough time to dedicate to each client
- Pro-active communication regarding new models, etc. could be improved
- New prospects deliver a positive ROI on revenue versus modeling costs
- Customer modeling allows for suppression of unprofitable names from marketing which saves costs
Other co-op databases, such as Wiland, Next Action (Oracle), etc. are all useful and can be part of your marketing mix. Each has their own strengths and weaknesses. Never put all the eggs in a single co-op basket.