Overall Satisfaction with Act-On
It is used as our CRM and we use it for mass marketing emails. It is as well linked to our Sage BusinessWorks accounting software.
- I specifically like the ability to put our customers in groups and specific markets.
- Attaching files is as well highly convenient for our purpose.
- Task list and calendars are quite helpful as well
- Tracking history of emails and letters sent is very helpful.
- Linking to other Sage products is as well highly convenient.
- When changing contact data, it will prompt to "continue working with this record". After clicking yes, you have to redo your look-up. So if a company changes their name and I have 5 contacts within that company, I have to look up each one to make the changes.
- Overall better customer service because of the ability to see what salesperson sent what quote and when. So when that person is out of town, another salesperson can just look quickly at the quote or correspondence and pick up the conversation from there. This provides us the ability to provide the quickest and most accurate customer service.
- Microsoft Access,TeamViewer
I didn't select Act-On but after using it in this company compared to other software I have used at other positions, this one is certainly the most functional and provides almost every feature for our business that is used.
It does pretty much everything we need and are not currently looking to change.